Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's unfortunate that when we finally get rid of Allardyce that there are managers like Wilder and Dyche to take up the mantle. You can understand them employing those sorts of tactics against teams that have far better players than them but that's how they set up most of the time.

I know there's no right or wrong way to play the game but what do they actually bring to the sport? They are football managers but they seem to want as little football played as possible and are happy to let the opponent be the only ones actually trying to make a game of it. I don't understand how they can dedicate all their time and effort to essentially spoiling the game they work in and can gain any satisfaction from that.

It's unfortunate that when we finally get rid of Allardyce that there are managers like Wilder and Dyche to take up the mantle. You can understand them employing those sorts of tactics against teams that have far better players than them but that's how they set up most of the time.

I know there's no right or wrong way to play the game but what do they actually bring to the sport? They are football managers but they seem to want as little football played as possible and are happy to let the opponent be the only ones actually trying to make a game of it. I don't understand how they can dedicate all their time and effort to essentially spoiling the game they work in and can gain any satisfaction from that.

It's shite and will eventually mean we get a super league whether we want it or not. At least most European clubs play decent football and attack, Atletico Madrid excepted.

Dyche admits he doesn't know too much about it. So why comment you fucking buffoon?

He should be charged with fetching the game into disrepute. He's openly questioned the premier league s handling of the situation when if the thick **** could read he'd know a hearing has been set. The premier league should send a directive to every other club telling them not to comment on our case.

when we signed lescott i was in spain and an everton fan saw my city towel and started getting really irate and slagging us off saying youll never win fuck all.i started giving him some shit back and his wife took him to another bar before he got knocked out.hated the cunts ever since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.