Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I’d mellowed in my old age. But having read their fans forum they can all fuck off and rot in the championship and below.

I just don't understand why they are suddenly targeting City as the devil club when we're anything but. Every fucking thing they post is about us as if we're to blame for their idiotic owners getting them into the shit they're in. In case they haven't noticed the premier league have hit us with 115 charges and want us finished. They've not let us off with anything, we're not a special case and we will be fighting for our lives come the hearing. They want to save their anger for the real enemy, the Yank owned clubs.

I just don't understand why they are suddenly targeting City as the devil club when we're anything but. Every fucking thing they post is about us as if we're to blame for their idiotic owners getting them into the shit they're in. In case they haven't noticed the premier league have hit us with 115 charges and want us finished. They've not let us off with anything, we're not a special case and we will be fighting for our lives come the hearing. They want to save their anger for the real enemy, the Yank owned clubs.

exactly mate

Unfortunately they are to fucking stupid to realise this

Its so puzzling. And not just everton. Any other club should be fighting FFP, it means they will NEVER experience what we have. Newcastle are just realising that now.
A fan of , say, wolves, will never have a billionaire come in and make them european champions because of FFP.

We arent the enemy at all.

The enemy quite simply is the yanks, they want a closed shop like their own leagues, they want guaranteed income and are using litigation any any means necessary to get there, its amazing that people dont realise it, if people think that this is the end they are crazy, this is just the start, they will be looking at franchising and dont be surprised if they talk about moving teams just like they do there.

FFP was never thought of until they were challenged, psr wasnt a thing until they were challenged and not only can they not work within it, they change the goalposts to stop it affecting them when it hits home, they have always been a malevolent influence in this league and they are just going to get worse unless they are legally stopped, whats funny is that people think that the fans won, that they defeated the esl, did they hell, they just delayed it till it becomes more palpable for everyone else.

The enemy quite simply is the yanks, they want a closed shop like their own leagues, they want guaranteed income and are using litigation any any means necessary to get there, its amazing that people dont realise it, if people think that this is the end they are crazy, this is just the start, they will be looking at franchising and dont be surprised if they talk about moving teams just like they do there.

FFP was never thought of until they were challenged, psr wasnt a thing until they were challenged and not only can they not work within it, they change the goalposts to stop it affecting them when it hits home, they have always been a malevolent influence in this league and they are just going to get worse unless they are legally stopped, whats funny is that people think that the fans won, that they defeated the esl, did they hell, they just delayed it till it becomes more palpable for everyone else.
This sums up exactly as to why they don't want the independent regulator

Maybe because they’re not the brightest and have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by the media

Yup Blue, an absolute carbon copy of last season. Another anti football English manager.
Had to miss the game today for a family 'do' down south, managed to see around 15 mins of the game in bits and bobs while it was on and apart from them playing dead luckily the only action I saw was from Pep bouncing about on the first and the second actually go in.

My phone was going at HT & FT from friends at the game saying they used last year's tactics which ended up being the worst home game of the season last year but weren't even good enough to manage that, maybe the referee wasn't quite as complicit yesterday. I did see he'd added 10 mins on so perhaps he'd seen what they were upto

Its the comment below, saying we belong in the lower leagues. Think weve spent over 90% of our history in the top division

Idiot
That just shows how little most football fans know of football history. In truth, most don't know their own club's history, let alone anyone else's.

I remember, some years ago now, telling a Rag fan that City had spent more time in the top league than United. (At the time, it was true.) He stared at me in utter disbelief.

At last, he said, 'If that's true, it must be because you started in the First Division and us in the Second.'

'No, it's the other way around.'

Collapse of stout party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.