Everton Thread - 2023/24

I get the need for punishment in the same season as it benefits the clubs who you are affecting by overspending.

Unfortunately for us we are getting punished for this season and previous seasons in the one go, which isnt fair. Those points deductions due to sporting advantage in previous seasons only benefit Luton, Forest etc. Not Leicester/Leeds/Saints (or whoever went down) it doesnt help them at all.

Im more concerned about what comes next.
Ive no sympathy. Not only did your club vote for this ridiculous rule, designed only to keep your red cultist neighbours and their cheeks of the same arse at the top whilst keeping the ‘little clubs’ like you at the bottom, but your fans have for some reason made City the bad guys in all this.
“But what about City and their 115 charges?”

The red shirts have got exactly what they wanted, divide and conquer, clubs like Everton now see City as the enemy.

Youll get whats coming to you because you were the turkeys who voted for christmas

Last edited:
Ive no sympathy. Not only did your club bite for this ridiculous rule, designed only to keep your red cultist neighbours and their cheeks of the same arse at the top whilst keeping the ‘little clubs’ like you at the bottom, but your fans have for some reason made City the bad guys in all this.

The red shirts have got exactly what they wanted, divide and conquer, clubs like Everton now see City as the enemy.

Youll get whats coming to you because you were the turkeys who voted for christmas
You make a very good point. Only City, Villa and Fulham (currently in the Premiership) voted against the profit and sustainability rules. The whole thing reeks of the red clubs having undue influence over the others.

You make a very good point. Only City, Villa and Fulham (currently in the Premiership) voted against the profit and sustainability rules. The whole thing reeks of the red clubs having undue influence over the others.
Simple rule with the red shirts: whatever they suggest will benefit you, take a long detailed look at it and expect it to keep them in power.
Then check you still have all your fingers…

Ive no sympathy. Not only did your club bite for this ridiculous rule, designed only to keep your red cultist neighbours and their cheeks of the same arse at the top whilst keeping the ‘little clubs’ like you at the bottom, but your fans have for some reason made City the bad guys in all this.

we all have delusion of grandeur the everton board i guess never thought it would apply to them

we all have delusion of grandeur the everton board i guess never thought it would apply to them
I believe the everton board, like a lot of owners/chairmen voted for ffp as a way of avoiding sticking their hands in their own pockets

“Err yeah i would stick some brass in but im not allowed to now. Soz”

Ive no sympathy. Not only did your club vote for this ridiculous rule, designed only to keep your red cultist neighbours and their cheeks of the same arse at the top whilst keeping the ‘little clubs’ like you at the bottom, but your fans have for some reason made City the bad guys in all this.

Fans do not get to vote for anything. Those who did vote have cleared off , or soon will do, thus leaving us fans with the mess.

A few people have moaned about City, only a few as far as I can see though. Bound to happen, every club has it criers. I am more stunned Man Utd and Chelsea are not being brought into this. And no way do LiVARpool spend no money as they keep claiming. Some teams will never be charged for anything while we will get charged again for the same thing. Thems is the rules for media. PL, Sky, BBC darlings

Then again, most teams will be doing what they need to to do and rightly so. Stupid rules anyway. Stupid rules that no fan ever voted for.

Fans do not get to vote for anything. Those who did vote have cleared off , or soon will do, thus leaving us fans with the mess.

A few people have moaned about City, only a few as far as I can see though. Bound to happen, every club has it criers. I am more stunned Man Utd and Chelsea are not being brought into this. And no way do LiVARpool spend no money as they keep claiming. Some teams will never be charged for anything while we will get charged again for teh same thing.

Then again, most teams will be doing what they need to to do and rightly so. Stupid rules anyway. Stupid rules taht no fan ever voted for.
Fans always demand more, it’s natural. Only a weak board would jeopardise the club chasing rainbows.

We were similar with Swales and he tried to buy himself out of each crisis, but with a similar scattergun approach and so just made things worse.

The big teams will never be hacked, nor have their reports questioned, so will never have action taken against them.

American Turkeys that voted for christmas just before thanksgiving would be more accurate.

The Owners/Board should be kicking and screaming and telling the PL to feck off. Refuse to paly games. Tell them they want us relegated anyway so feck the games.

However, they just seem all happy with 4 points back. Deffo something else to this? Corrupt PL, Corrupt appeal board, and a corrupt board and owner at Everton. I will be glad when they sell up and do one.

A few people have moaned about City, only a few as far as I can see though. Bound to happen, every club has it criers. I am more stunned Man Utd and Chelsea are not being brought into this. And no way do LiVARpool spend no money as they keep claiming. Some teams will never be charged for anything while we will get charged again for the same thing. Thems is the rules for media. PL, Sky, BBC darlings

Then again, most teams will be doing what they need to to do and rightly so. Stupid rules anyway. Stupid rules that no fan ever voted for.
you need listen to podcast posted on city charges thread 4380 good insight on all teams looking after themselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.