Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get down and fucking stay down

And make Liverpool fans very happy, definitely not, hope they stay up get a cash injection or new owners, come good and finish in the top four ahead of Liverpool every year.
I know in the 80s and 90s we had run ins with Everton and their supporters, especially during the Howard Kendall years, I know I was there .
But things have changed since, the Everton fans have been more or less fine in the last few years, Liverpool fans on the other hand I don't need to say anything on here .

And make Liverpool fans very happy, definitely not, hope they stay up get a cash injection or new owners, come good and finish in the top four ahead of Liverpool every year.
I know in the 80s and 90s we had run ins with Everton and their supporters, especially during the Howard Kendall years, I know I was there .
But things have changed since, the Everton fans have been more or less fine in the last few years, Liverpool fans on the other hand I don't need to say anything on here .
Without us, their delightful neighbours would have hoovered up trophy after trophy.
Think they are OK with us because we keep their lives bearable.

Last edited:
I get the Liverpool angle but Everton really don’t deserve to stay up. They have been serial escapees in recent times.

A year in the Championship could be the catalyst for a clear out and a refresh for the club , although the new stadium could become a noose around their neck , apparently a big invester has now backed out although the sound bites from the club is it will not affect the completion of the stadium , it must seriously have an effect on their transfer activity.
Would be interesting if the "People's club" will fill their new stadium whilst playing the likes of Plymouth , Preston & Rotherham.

I posted in this thread pre season and said they should have got rid of Dyche after keeping them up and got a proper manager in to have a chance of survival. Sadly they didn’t and the bald dinosaur is taking them down and when he does its going to be a long way back.

I posted in this thread pre season and said they should have got rid of Dyche after keeping them up and got a proper manager in to have a chance of survival. Sadly they didn’t and the bald dinosaur is taking them down and when he does its going to be a long way back.
Don’t worry big Sam is free to send them down.

If bottom in ten games time Everton will bin him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.