Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
red shirts want max penalty for everton in slim hope it'll roll on to team thats done nothing wrong
They may also fancy a nice waterfront Stadium at a knock down price too?
Won't be the first time they've taken a ground off them.

By premier league who do they mean? Certain clubs, all clubs, elected representatives who run the premier league? The premier league sets the rules, they're voted in and that's that ( I think.) They shouldn't be demanding anything from an independent panel or prejudicing the case. They're cunts and trust me they're testing the waters to see what they can get away with in our case.

red shirts want max penalty for everton in slim hope it'll roll on to team thats done nothing wrong
Yes set the penalty high then apply a comparison to City. Meantime Liverpool get a free hit at sinking their neighbours.No technical breach this time!

Carragher is a conspiracy minded fan at heart. It's deeply irresponsible for a broadcaster to be spreading this shit, but we are where we are.
I have just read his comments and thought exactly the same. He shouldn’t even be on TV after spitting at in that girl’s face. Does he know anything about rules and regulations?

I have just read his comments and thought exactly the same. He shouldn’t even be on TV after spitting at in that girl’s face. Does he know anything about rules and regulations?
I've said before that I don't think he's read much about this other than via the worst chancers in the media.

He very clearly didn't read the CAS report. Hasn't read the more balanced summaries of how and why things will work the way they do, or what actually happened at CAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.