Everton Thread - 2023/24

The Ukrika basher just on talksport now. He basically listed off our accomplishments and that any club who has won them unfairly have said accomplishments taken off them. So basically names us without actually naming us.

Wife beating, shit accented fucking prick.

Admit it, Blue… you’re warming to the cheeky chappy.

Of course but im saying usually clubs get hit with fines or transfer bans. This appears to be points due to our owner being a billionaire. There are no rules or guidelines in place for what we have done so why out of all the punishments, is it a huge points deduction?

I think the fans know the board and owners are not blameless in this, hence the push to remove the board. They would have accepted a points deduction, but the outrage is coming from the harshness of it. The biggest deduction in PL history and more than a club going into Administration...... for £19.5m and apparently due to a tax issue on a loan for the stadium.
I don’t think any of us are under the impression that if we’re found guilty of fraud, which is what they are trying to prove, that we will have a very harsh punishment handed out.

Having been through the process with UEFA and clearing our name there, we are confident that these charges are likely to end up the same way.

The PL is trying to suggest that the deputy PM of the UAE is fraudulent.

Wonder if we can use Benjamin Mendy’s unavailability in mitigation…

Basically no point fining a club with wealthy owners, so they had to go with points.

But there are other possible ways to sanction clubs with less knock-on to others.

Given the retrospective timing, i.e. after other clubs were relegated, this decision could be tantamount to the PL sticking their dicks in a beehive.

Basically no point fining a club with wealthy owners, so they had to go with points.

Not relevant to our case whatsoever. Stop dragging the thread down and trying to take the focus off your own clubs wrongdoings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.