Everton Thread - 2023/24

Not relevant to our case whatsoever. Stop dragging the thread down and trying to take the focus off your own clubs wrongdoings.

Basically no point fining a club with wealthy owners, so they had to go with points.

If this guy is a professional then he would surely know that you don’t get punished unless you’ve been found guilty of a punishable offence.
This is the tone of this whole stupid affair. If one club is guilty of something/anything then another club must be guilty irrespective of circumstances, allegations or evidence (or lack of)
I hope that some of these are never called for jury duty.
Started by questioning his professionalism but I have to change that to questioning his mental capacity.

Exactly. Outrageous.

Hit us with 3, 4 or even 6. Possibly a suspended 10 points but fucking hell that is extreme.
They've effectively tried to engineer your relegation. I hope this turns into a massive fookin shitshow with other clubs trying to sue the premier league out of existence. I'm coming around to the thought of City are playing their away games in Spain, Germany, France, and Italy in a couple of years. Fook the Premier league

No, the reason is there was no such thing as FFP and therefore no reason to (allegedly) over inflate sponsorship, nor any reason to investigate Blackburn for profit and sustainability breaches, because such things didn't fucking exist. I despair on here sometimes, I really do.

Bizarrely, Blackburns financial plight post Walker is exactly the sort of thing FFP was originally intended to prevent, before the legislation was "corrupted to protect the interests of the top clubs"
No it wasn't in place but my view is his race etc is the reason his involvement was not overly criticised.

Why are Manchester City Media team Just letting the Media walk all over us? This Everton FFP ruling has nothing to do with Manchester City and the so-called Charges, The Media are calling City guilty and saying the Charges are going to be found as Cheating,

Sick of All these 115 Charges that keep getting brought up by the media to mud our fantastic club name, All the hard work Pep and the Board have put into this project is getting rubbished every single time any sort of FFP news get's brought up

Come City lets have this lot of scum Media reporters banned from the Etihad or reporting on any of our games

No, the reason is there was no such thing as FFP and therefore no reason to (allegedly) over inflate sponsorship, nor any reason to investigate Blackburn for profit and sustainability breaches, because such things didn't fucking exist. I despair on here sometimes, I really do.

Bizarrely, Blackburns financial plight post Walker is exactly the sort of thing FFP was originally intended to prevent, before the legislation was "corrupted to protect the interests of the top clubs"
As a footnote. Don't despair. It's a discussion forum. Nobody dies.

Not relevant to our case whatsoever. Stop dragging the thread down and trying to take the focus off your own clubs wrongdoings.

If this guy is a professional then he would surely know that you don’t get punished unless you’ve been found guilty of a punishable offence.
This is the tone of this whole stupid affair. If one club is guilty of something/anything then another club must be guilty irrespective of circumstances, allegations or evidence (or lack of)
I hope that some of these are never called for jury duty.
Started by questioning his professionalism but I have to change that to questioning his mental capacity.

You're getting a bit precious there. Im not interested in the City reference. In fact its completely boring that all the responses are "what about City".

I was posting that to show the commission point of only a points deduction will hurt us due to having a wealthy owner. Which seems absurd. If your owner wasnt a billionaire then we would give you a fine, but sorry points deduction for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.