Everton to demand FA dock Manchester City points over Lescot

Paulmcfc2703 said:
is the insider moyes because he told everyone that lescott never wanted to play against arsenal.

I enjoyed the 'WE ARE GOING TO REPORT YOU TO THE FA so now please can we do business agaian and have dunne off you'

PMSL

You bitter and twisted little Scots Gollum. You want the club captain, established Irish international, club player of the year for umpteen years, the price to you is £23Million. No deal? Then bugger off.

The world and his dog knows we spoke to Lescott before making a bid. Can they prove it ? I doubt it.
Dream on Gollum, you bitter bastard. Your precious is gone forever.

Everton = morons. Moyes blaming the Arsenal result on him, pissing my sides. Lescott made no mistakes, the rest of his team was shite.

Moyes public criticism of the player has been very poor. That's a seperate issue to tapping up, but what does Moyes know when he holds the Ronaldo transfer up as a model for how a transfer should be don when Ronaldo was tapped up by Real Madrid.

Easy meat for the papers, but I think he's just playing to the Everton fans gallery

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.