Everton turn on the 'Moyesiah'

City and Everton are even sized clubs, no doubt about it.

Just can't understand why they view it as a cup final when they play us.

shackattack said:
no mate,play on words re a top scouse band lol.. :)

Thank fuk for that, thought i might be your next victim at the match, i go for a lash and suddenly some twunt shapeshifts into a Shark at the side of me and eats me.

Bit like this geezer would.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&biw=1366&bih=552&q=kenny+the+shark&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=g3&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&sour ... =&gs_rfai=</a>

standupefc said:
We're always here I don't like Moyesbut he's no better or worse than Mancini or Hughes. I'd like to see him go at the end of the season but it's highly unlikely. Hopefully we can beat you in a few weeks then you'll know the true definition of gloating. But lets be honest City can't exactly talk about managers. Hughes spend millions and got nowhere and I doubt Mancini will win anything at City. Yes Everton are pretty shit I'm not deluded but really neither of us have very good managers.

Ha ha.....

lets see how many trophies Mancini has in the time Moyes has been with you boys!

shackattack said:
some sense there in fairness, our away support is generally better than most - deluded we are not. bitterness exists on both sides especially since the lescott affair- and neither moyes or hughes came out of that one with any great respect. in other ways lots of similarities in club and fanbase. you just have a new stadia and millions- minor details :)

spot on fella,and i laughed out load at the end bit,n1

mcfckb said:
standupefc said:
We're always here I don't like Moyesbut he's no better or worse than Mancini or Hughes. I'd like to see him go at the end of the season but it's highly unlikely. Hopefully we can beat you in a few weeks then you'll know the true definition of gloating. But lets be honest City can't exactly talk about managers. Hughes spend millions and got nowhere and I doubt Mancini will win anything at City. Yes Everton are pretty shit I'm not deluded but really neither of us have very good managers.

Ha ha.....

lets see how many trophies Mancini has in the time Moyes has been with you boys!

Totally unfair and makes us look like prix. I dislike the Dips but ffs, please.

buzzer1 said:
mcfckb said:
Ha ha.....

Unless he refers to his time with Inter.

shackattack said:
moyes would never go newcastle,poisoned chalice of a job, at least he knows where he stands at everton.as for bitterness from evertonians to city fans,not much respect coming the other way to be fair.
blame moyes an everton fans for that as well. comments he made after lescot deal an city becoming wealthy. some of the shite you lot spouted out at the time was unbelievable.

vincent said:
buzzer1 said:

Somehow i doubt it Vince andhe had some fine players at Inter and despite what anyone says, it was a weakened league, am taking fuk all away from Bob before anyone starts, but to compare Bobs maybe success with us to Gollums no trophys with them is totally unfair. For what it's worth i dislike Moyes but one things for sure, i'd have him in the trench anyday.

PS, he owes Cahill a gold clock for the work he has done since being at the club, talk about a one man band, top grade that boy.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:33 pm --<br /><br />
maine-road-ali said:
shackattack said:
moyes would never go newcastle,poisoned chalice of a job, at least he knows where he stands at everton.as for bitterness from evertonians to city fans,not much respect coming the other way to be fair.
blame moyes an everton fans for that as well. comments he made after lescot deal an city becoming wealthy. some of the shite you lot spouted out at the time was unbelievable.

This^^^ He should have been arrested for inciting a near Riot.

buzzer1 said:
vincent said:

Somehow i doubt it Vince andhe had some fine players at Inter and despite what anyone says, it was a weakened league, am taking fuk all away from Bob before anyone starts, but to compare Bobs maybe success with us to Gollums no trophys with them is totally unfair. For what it's worth i dislike Moyes but one things for sure, i'd have him in the trench anyday.

PS, he owes Cahill a gold clock for the work he has done since being at the club, talk about a one man band, top grade that boy.

I don't know mate, Cahill has a great goal scoring record but take that away he looks pretty average to me.

City are a bigger club now, that's not being arrogant now but I think Everton are just falling behind without the real investment they'd need.

If they haven't seen the overall improvement with us under Mancini then they haven't watched a lot of our matches I don't think, and to compare Moyes and Mancini is ludicrous, though I think Moyes has done a super job there and Everton should be grateful.

Everton are one of the few clubs(on recent history) who can do the double over us, I don't think they are better than us on a 38 game season, but they seem to get up more for this game.

I don't care for Everton, they seem to have a complex because of Lescott for no good reason and I think it's time to move on, we're 12 points ahead of them at the moment, I think that's a good lead so early in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.