Everton V City Post Match Thread

I promised myself I wouldn't come on here after defeats due to all the spoilt whinge bags we have on here. Looks like I'm going to have to ban myself after draws as well. Yes it is disappointing we deserved the win, yes I Fukin hate Everton and their "cup final" every year. In think our season will have a big say in these 3 tough games we have. If we can win next week against arse and then not get beat against Chelsea. If we come out of this month 2 points behind Chelsea Then let's get a full squad back and have a Fukin right go.

Navas starts way too many games. Incredibly frustrating player. Always delays his crossing, just hit it first time when people are unmarked for fucks sake!

Mangala is a mess. No other way to describe him. I have faith that he has the talent to become a world class CB but right now he is just woefully inept. Get Vinny and Demichelis back together ASAP.

Once Aguero is back fit we should be ok. Nasri was poor today but he's been on excellent form so he was due a bad one.

Damien10 said:
The Managla hate continues in the post match thread I see. Unjustified.
i know its his first season in the League so unfair.. the moaning cunts must have someone to hate its what they live for.. .. he will be out CB for the next 10 yrs

chesterbells said:
blueinsa said:
Like ragcafe on here if we dont win every game ffs.

This player shit, that player wank etc etc etc.

Not a fucking clue some of those spouting, not a fucking clue and very very short memories!

Its a natural, perfectly understandable reaction after being joint top and dropping 2 points. Give it a rest

Rubbish.

Its typical kneejerk knicker wetting because we didnt win.

Silva_Spell said:
kanovic said:
theboyfrombrazil said:
People said that last year and he helped us win the league..

Only after he single handedly put us in the shit. We would have run away with league with a better GK

In the last 24 months he's probably made more errors than any other GK in the PL

Very raggy

Weren't clinical enough. If we want to win the league we need to step up our game. I love us, but I don't think we've got it in us this season and I'm gutted.

Damien10 said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Damien10 said:
The Managla hate continues in the post match thread I see. Unjustified.

He's fucking bobbins mate
But all the critsism come after an event that wasn't even his fault (ball deflecting of him for a corner) he wasnt half as bad as you are all making him out to be. You should be thankful it was him in the race with Lukaku at times during that match. If it had been Demi then I wouldn't like to think what the outcome on them events would of been.

Genuine question, how many times did he give the ball away today?

He's a rabbit in the headlights at the minute and I certainly didn't expect that for £32 million

nice to see the drama queens out in force again , a point at Goodison , especially with our history of this fixture , is not a disaster , we had 18 shots , 65% possession , twice as many corners , and Aguero got 30 minutes. Missed Yaya today , thought Fernandinho had a terrible game despite his goal , but we need to start shooting from distance , we cannot walk the ball into the net all the time.The chavs go to swansea next week and we have the bottlers at home on sunday ,so i will reserve judgement on this apparently shit result , until next week .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.