Everton V City Post Match Thread

I think we missed Toure. He is our main goal threat from midfield and he keeps and uses possession so well.

Makes the Arsenal game so important. We need to not let the gap to Chelsea grow again beyond 2-3 points.

Manchester_lalala said:
Damien10 said:
Mangala getting far to much critsism,it seems when Jovetic went of he was the next easy target. Manuel shouldn't be playing Lampard in that midfield two. Lampard always goes foward and he struggles to get back in time.

Ignore it. Demichellis was worst than mangala today, he got us in some very tricky situations. Getting quite bored of seeing the same players getting slagged off. Nasri was poor today, but did anyone moan at him? Oh yeah, he was the previous boo boy.
Nasri scored against Roma so his good for the rest of the season lol.. But I agree he was piss poor

sam-caddick said:
I listened to the game on the radio so I can't judge the performance visually, either way we couldn't have asked to play Everton away at a better time considering their form going into the this match so the result in my opinion is poor.

Arsenal and Chelsea coming up now, 6 points is a must in my opinion.

Big come down now after last weeks events levelling up with Chelsea.

6 points are not muss. 4 will do quite good. 2 points behind in January and with Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea games done is not bad at all.

i actually thought mangala did pretty well. few overhit passes but fuck everyone had those today. his yellow was never a foul let alone a card

Not bad overall but poor finishing and slow to exploit the counters and open space !!

Btw i don't know how it is going to be against Arsenal cause now -2

Bluemanc100 said:
Damien10 said:
The Managla hate continues in the post match thread I see. Unjustified.

He's fucking bobbins mate
But all the critsism come after an event that wasn't even his fault (ball deflecting of him for a corner) he wasnt half as bad as you are all making him out to be. You should be thankful it was him in the race with Lukaku at times during that match. If it had been Demi then I wouldn't like to think what the outcome on them events would of been.

argyle said:
Damien10 said:
Mangala getting far to much critsism,it seems when Jovetic went of he was the next easy target. Manuel shouldn't be playing Lampard in that midfield two. Lampard always goes foward and he struggles to get back in time.

Because he's shit. Can't pass and too many times Lukaku was able to go past him with ease.

watch the game again fool, he played very well.

I've just been through all ten pages of this thread and no one's mentioned our last minute substitution - can anyone explain this?

Why take off Nasri with only injury time left?

(surely we weren't settling for the draw & looking to run the clock down??)

blueinsa said:
Like ragcafe on here if we dont win every game ffs.

This player shit, that player wank etc etc etc.

Not a fucking clue some of those spouting, not a fucking clue and very very short memories!

Its a natural, perfectly understandable reaction after being joint top and dropping 2 points. Give it a rest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.