Everton V City Post Match Thread

kippaxed54 said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Is that 14 games unbeaten ? You wouldnt think so with some of the moaners on here , weve got Barcelona in the champs league , favourites for the last 16 in the FA Cup , within 2 pts of the Premeirship lead , and a £30m centre forward ready to sign on the dotted line , and very nearly a full fit squad , its really shit supporting City.

Well said. What I'd have done for the above when I was sat getting spanked by Lincoln away. Great times - even today.

Always thought getting beat by Bury at home was the low point :)

soldierblue said:
wot a load of rubbish, pple defending individual errors. Its not about Hart dropping a ball to allow them to score, its about the charlies angle up front dancing and pissing about with the ball, when he should be scoring, the sooner we get rid of that clown the better. I know this wont please every body but come on, he is the only striker fit and he cant even play the role, it saying much when a striker is substituted by a midfield player and the midfield player makes the space and the runs that the idiot being making. that is 2 valuable Everton team.
I take it you're on about Jovetić? He can't play the role because, despite many people's mistaken view of him, he is not and never will be a striker.

OB1 said:
hgblue said:
OB1 said:
Not even debatable today, IMO. The lad just plays the beautiful game and was a delight to watch today; needed better end product from his team mates.

Agreed. Bony will have an absolute field day when he has this little genius picking him out.

We need the Bony option in the squad. Gary Monk made the point that with the number of chances we have, Bony could have a field day. I think we would have seen a difference at both ends if Bony had started for us - not that he could even if we had him - but he would have given us more threat upfront and might well have helped us successfully defend their goal.

Yep, Bony plays today and we win that football match. An absolute no brainer of a signing.

I think some of our 'fans' need to take a long hard look in the mirror, we weren't poor today, we should have won but didn't. No team has the divine right to win every game and Everton are a decent side.

I wouldn't have been unhappy with a point before the match and while it is disappointing to have thrown away the lead, it's not the end of the world, far from it, we may well look upon this result at the end of the season as a point gained.

Maybe a few of you need to pull your heads out of your arses and stop slagging individual players off, we win as a team, we draw and lose as a team, either get behind us or fuck off somewhere your ilk will welcome you, like trafford.

KippaxCitizen said:
soldierblue said:
wot a load of rubbish, pple defending individual errors. Its not about Hart dropping a ball to allow them to score, its about the charlies angle up front dancing and pissing about with the ball, when he should be scoring, the sooner we get rid of that clown the better. I know this wont please every body but come on, he is the only striker fit and he cant even play the role, it saying much when a striker is substituted by a midfield player and the midfield player makes the space and the runs that the idiot being making. that is 2 valuable Everton team.
I take it you're on about Jovetić? He can't play the role because, despite many people's mistaken view of him, he is not and never will be a striker.

Yep fair one, then may be he should be employed elsewhere, as an exhibitionist, juggling a ball

Struggling for goals at the moment....

Not sure why that's a surprise to anyone.

Disappointing to drop points, but it's a long season, and Chelsea are just two points ahead after a period in which we've had some really key players missing.

It's going to take a while to get Aguero back up to speed, but we are looking very strong.

homerdog said:
chicagoblues said:
homerdog said:
I can see why he's getting a lot of game time; he works really hard and tracks back, gets in good positions, etc. It's just that his final ball is so disappointing! Towards the end of the game he got the ball in a great position, and there were about 4 attackers in the middle, but his cross didn't beat the first defender...
Give it a rest will you?
You starting to sound like a broken record now.

Why? I don't see anybody disagreeing with me!

I disagree with you. An integral part of the team IMO albeit I understand the frustration at times.

Interesting stat on Sky for calendar year 2014 ranking top 5 players based on creating an opening for a team mate on average per minutes played.

Fabregas was top, creating an opening on average every 26.2 minutes played. Next 4 in the list:

Navas 27.5 minutes
Nasri 28.5 minutes
Eriksen 31.8 minutes
Hazard 32.2 minutes

Marvin said:
Struggling for goals at the moment....

Not sure why that's a surprise to anyone.

Disappointing to drop points, but it's a long season, and Chelsea are just two points ahead after a period in which we've had some really key players missing.

It's going to take a while to get Aguero back up to speed, but we are looking very strong.

Good post marvin, we were really pressing for most of the game. Shame were going to miss yaya and Bony i don't think teams will be able to handle us with a full strength side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.