Everton v City post match

Because he is seemingly sticking with a subbuteo keeper in actual adult man sized nets.
hart would have conceded those too. None were his fault. You're deluding yourself if you think we lost because of a dodhy keeper. It's just too easy to play quick counter-attacking football and slice straight through City. We have one Kante in our team: Fernandinho and central defenders who dive in (otamendi) and Stones who I am not sure about. I was reading on here that some people think Otamendi has been one of our best players. Unbelievable. Terrible signing.

It's impossible to pull teams out of position if they don't want to be.

Every goal we concede is on the counter, even in the win against Barca.

Chelsea, Liverpool, Middlesbrough, Everton, they all sit in and wait.

Our passive aggressiveness, trying to switch the play, is food and drink for any team that prepares in the week and knows we will play everything in front of them at a stroll.

Keep Aguero with his back to goal, or let him spin out to the flank, job done.

The biggest slight I can hand Pep at present is that I could pick the tactics which would eradicate half of the issues.

Have the backline go back another ten metres and fuck off Clichy and Bravo.
This.

It nearly breaks my heart that we didn't push on after 93-20.

We really did have the opportunity to dominate & create records,legends & a dynasty.

The PL has subsequently changed & the opportunity has probably gone for ever.

We've let the rags off the hook yet again.

It has we fucked our chance on a dream that may never materialise, who the hell thinks giving up titles to maybe win titles further down the line was a good idea.

I hope those who were so erect at the disaster that was sacking Mancini are happy.

We got away with it for a few years as we hired a brilliant manager in pellers to replace him (probably by accident) but make no mistake sacking our greatest ever manager in order to make room for 'the reluctant one' was a mistake of truly enormous proportions.

It's not peps fault he is unable to manage in a competitive league - it's the fault of those above him not to recognise his severe tactical and coaching limitations.

I'll probably get yet another warning and/or thread ban for this post - you're not allowed to criticise Pep on rawk (sorry, bluemoon) but I don't blame him per se, I blame the Catalan crew who have systematically ruined the project.

I believe Pep is a decent man and an honest one. As such I will not be surprised if or when he does the decent thing and resigns to make way for a manager that can move the club forward. And yes, I believe that manager is and always will be roberto Mancini.

We need him back. Now.
I would be happy with that.

Forget Champions league football next season,we will finish 6th win nothing but that's okay as long as the back four and dodgy keeper keeps passing it around at the back
We'll finish 5th. utd will be 6th. Worst city team in a long time, but still better than Utd, and that's a Utd team assisted by refs every week.

We need some passion, unfortunately only 3 of our senior players truly love this club and are passionate leaders, one is on loan in Italy, one is trying his hardest but is clearly past his best and the third just can't stay fit long enough to make an impact.

No, we are miles from being a match winning side, the defense has zero confidence in Bravo for the simple reason he has neither talent or input, while even average keepers direct their defense (They are the one player able to watch things develop by reason of facing play) to cover danger Bravo hops about a bit in silence before letting even the most hopeful attempts fly past him.
Its a sign of just how bad its become when we are praying for Willie to start (Bless him but he`s not top draw by any stretch of imagination).

We'll finish 5th. utd will be 6th. Worst city team in a long time, but still better than Utd, and that's a Utd team assisted by refs every week.
Yeah agree, only said sixth as they do have a keeper who makes saves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.