Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

im thinking

Zab....Richards....Kompany....Garrido

Vieira....De jong....Barry

Swp..........Tevez.............Robinho

rest bellers for the rag game...bring in santa for one of the midfield if we need to score and go to a 4 4 2

Surely, and I know its an age old cliche, don't change a winning side, he's gotta go with the same team that beat Blackburn. Unless injuries persist. This time go Bellamy on the right for the majority because I noticed Petrov had quite a few chances to get a good cross in on Monday but opted to cut back, not his fault, he's just not as confident on his right.

Same team as Monday for me, Viera on the bench, Robinho to come on again as he certainly doesnt deserve a start yet.

mancity1 said:
No reason why we cannot win this game.

We beat them quite comfortably for one of our only two away wins last season.

They are missing their best two players and have won 2 in their last 14 games.

Hardly the greatest of runs now is that.

Yes they got draws at Chelsea and Arsenal but we have beaten both those sides in the league this season.

If we won 2 from 14 we would calling for the managers head and some quality reinforcements.

Ok we have a number of players out injured but the players we have available are doing the business.

Provided we stay focussed and switched on we shall get something from this game.

Our squad is far superior to Everton's and if they play to their best Everton will not be able to cope.

Thank you,at the moment the majority of ppl are proving fergy right about our mentality...its everton,we should be going into every game to win bar maybe chelsea and rags away..not one of there players would get in our team.
This is a massive game.ye everyone says there on a gud run.so does that means theyl never be beaten again,come on???1-0 city

I think RM likes target :

.................Given

Zab....Richards....Kompany....Garrido

...........Vieira....De jong

Swp..........Tevez.............Robinho

..................RSC

Subs.
Barry
Bellamy
Petrov
etc.

IMHO its mancini's first real test.....everton are playing well at present and are on the up a little. I think they are in a bit of a false position to be honest. They are also getting some of their injured players back and we are still going to be missing bridge toure ade lescott at least.

Id settle for a draw of any kind but ive got a feeling that everton will really go for the kill and just constantly lump high balls into our penalty area which will cause us to struggle.

we obviously have the danger of bellamy and tevz on the break but if we play benjani we may as well play with 10 men!! he works hard enough but against the better teams he will be inaffective.

hopefully swp will be fit and he can play right hand side and bellamy on the left dropping petrov to the bench

city will win easy everybody is threating(sp?)
we beat them last season away
so dont see why we cant do it again

especially now wev got TEVEZ he is deffo gonna score a couple the man is on fire!

Any news on Ireland and Bridge? Hoping SWP will be available as he was an unused sub v Blackburn

Mancini hasn't had to worry about the opposition in recent weeks, but Bilyaletidinov, Saha, Cahill, Pienaar, Fellaini will need watching. All top class players who are as good as our players.

--------------------------------GIVEN------------------------------

--ZABALETA---------RICHARDS-------KOMPANY----------GARRIDO---

-----------------------DE JONG------VIERA------------------------

---SWP-----------------------BARRY---------------------BELLAMY--

------------------------------TEVEZ--------------------------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.