Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

scottyboi said:
We only have our selves to blame but lets not go over the top eh. They are playing like its a final lmao.
There's nothing to "lmao" trust me. We should be playing every game as if it was the final.

start from 1.53
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyUu0MSf3IY[/youtube]

Piss poor from City. However we can feel a little hate done by, the ref has given Everton everything & City nothing. Plus whilst Richards did pull Saha's shirt you never see those given, if they've given that then I can guarantee there will be at least 10 other similar offences in the 2nd half that they will simply ignore. If we don't get at least another 5 penalties in this match then we should be on to the FA Watch website and point it each & every similar incident that goes unpunished. No-one will convince me there isn't an FA & refereeing conspiracy against City, how dare we have this money & threaten the established status quo.

F'in mistake was Hughes's signing RSCrock, worrying thing is we will probably now have to play benji against the Rags.

First decent team we've played since RM took over and it shows why we need to getin the market or else it will be typical cit f'in up the best chance of top 4 they've had for years

Outclassed and out fought!

Felliani (sp) and Piennaar have battered De Jong and Barry!

Lets see if Mancini can put a rocket up their arses, but credit were it's due, the scouse rats have wanted it far more than us.

scottyboi said:
We only have our selves to blame but lets not go over the top eh. They are playing like its a final lmao.
We need to deal with felani stop pumping balls in the air for him. If viera was fit we would of won this.

Your right ever time city hit it in the air felani wins the ball and heads it forward. Too many balls going back to Shay

Let's see what he does at half-time to change things. Maybe he can recover the bollock he dropped by putting Robi on.

We need some more physical presence so Benjani has to come on even though I don't rate him.

What about Boyata with Kompany moving to midfield?

midfield is always our problem. we're getting killed there - barry and de jong completely over-run. no way petrov and bellamy are midfield players. so its our usual 4 - 2 - 4 formation. nothing being built in attack, and our defence, which isn't the best, just left hanging

leewill31 said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Why the fudge is Robby and Petrov being played? There a bunch of pussies.

first mistake mancini has made by putting robbie on for cruz,robbie has been non existent and seems bloody petrified of fellani.

As do the entire team, don't think Fellaini's lost a challenge/header the entire half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.