Everton v Manchester City |16th| Official Matchday Thread

And people here wanted Robinho as a left midfielder for the game!

People need to realize, that we can't control the midfield in such a tough and aggressive away match with only 2 in central midfield! We need to control the middle and that is not going to happen with such a lineup which Mancio is forced to play.

rage.gif

Benarbia said:
blueskiza said:
Not bein funny pal! but i was sick of hearing that from hughes!

I know but it's the truth :(

i think our problem is were a glamarous team,were a bit like arsenal last year and the year before,wed beat anyone at home,wed even win the league if it was just a matter of playing ur home games but when it comes to going awaay we just get raped,we look like girls

ElanJo said:
Cheadle Blue said:
this was always gonna happen, gollum was winding all his lot up before the game. RSC going off in the first few minutes has trashed the plan mancini had.

RSC is the worst buy I have ever seen at City. 18 million for a crock. MH and ADUG need their heads examining.
let's blame hughes for the shit performance

Very poor thus far, all over the pitch, lets see what Bobby is made of now. COME ON CITY!!!

CTID

ElanJo said:
Cheadle Blue said:
this was always gonna happen, gollum was winding all his lot up before the game. RSC going off in the first few minutes has trashed the plan mancini had.

RSC is the worst buy I have ever seen at City. 18 million for a crock. MH and ADUG need their heads examining.

Who has got us our money? ADUG. So why do they need their head examining? I think it's you.

What is up with you pathetic excuse for fans? Absoloutley screaming your arses off. Yeah, it was bad, but it's not like we've not seen it all before. Just lay back and have faith in Mancini because I do.

But I have to say, Richards should NOT be playing at CB with Onouha on the bench.

How the fuck can you give a penalty for an offence that was first started outisde the fucking box. You either give a free kick outside the box or you leave it alone. You can't fucking wait until the offence continues into the box then give a penalty. Cheeting, dirty, robbing scouse cunts.

It's the fucking hoofing it forward and hopeless attempted 40 yard passes that's doing my head in.

Everton are pressing us further and futher back until one of our players bottles it and hoofs it forward again and we lose possession again.

And WHEN is someone going to stop Given kicking long balls???? With effectively 3 in midfield (I don't count Petrov) we are losing EVERY midfield battle.

For me, Robinho off, SWP on and play him on the right get Petrov on the left where he belongs and Belamy in behind Tevez. 4-5-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.