Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

lacked a bit of something tonight, but Mancini has always said that January would be very difficult. We've ended the month on top of the league. There is no crisis and talk of us needing to make major changes is ridiculous.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
could there be something going on behind the scenes? I think the board have told bobby hw has to let tevez come back and play.

If we carry on like this I'd play him

Re: That was a fukn disgrace tonight.

Its just the same old Everton disease........their cup final and we dont seem to be able to break through .....then our heads go down.

January needs to be forgotten.........We will still win the league.

Keep the faith

Another thing that is beginning to grate with me is that we're just too nice to play against. When we're fouled we just jump straight back up and give the opposition player a lovely little cuddle. Fuck that, we're competing for a title here. And why the hell don't we appeal for anything? I know one thing for sure, if we do bring Mourinho in, he'll fix this quick smart.

I love Mancini, but he needs to figure this one out, quick. Having loads of posession in our own half is not going to create chances. No urgency whatsoever, no pace. Always turning back away from goal - when kolarov cut back in towards the end when he could have sent it across i nearly smashed my tv.

homerdog said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Please stop this "were still top of the league" mantra... Pleased I had £20 on Everton at 7/2. Easy money, saw it coming, cant believe bookies were so generous... Thank you City for another shit night.

We are still top of the league.

Fickle fans like you are pathetic, backing your own team to lose sums up what an idiot you are. Fuck off and support someone else...

Thought I would get some nob like you coming out with this. You stick your head in the sand mate. It was so predictable what would happen that it was easy money. I couldnt care less what you think.

Hopefully this game can put into perspective what a fool Ballotelli really is and we can never rely on him. There is no way that Dzeko would of started if Balotelli had been available. I don't make a habit of being negative about City players but Gareth Barry was awful tonight and lacked any kind of interest in the game.

Can we stop banging on about Walton we were just plain average and that won't win you the title. Miller should if stayed on as I thought he was the the best player by a country mile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.