Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

lost our shooting boots again, poor in the last third of the field where we couldn't convert all our possession.

Walton wasn't great in that I thought they got away with a lot of fouls but you're not always going to get the rub of the green - just like we didn't in the Carling Cup.

we must improve...

United have 80% possession against Stoke - still can't score from open play - and of course win. They are the worst United team for a long time yet here we are handing them the title.

Comprehensive wins at places like WHL and OT, not gonna mean fuck all. Everton were without countless regular players and beat us. Dzeko manhandled by a midget.

This whole night has been a massive disappointment.

Awful performance.
If we don't win this league ditch Mancini and get Jose in ASAP whilst he is still available. Mancini has lost the plot, we haven't played well for weeks and do not have enough motivation and belief to win this league. NOT GOOD ENOUGH MANCINI

Was definitely all the refs fault we were great just didn't have the "rub of the green" ..........................

Absolute corrupt shite from Walton as predicted , three penalties ignored and a straight red for Drenthe ignored but our players need to get wise to what is happening and put the ball in the back of the net as we are having a pants pulled down.

I absolutely hate playing Everton. Not even a surprise that we lose that.

We'll bounce back and United will lose to Chelsea and we'll be back where we started today. Keep the faith.

Please stop this "were still top of the league" mantra because we arent going to be for much longer if we dont start scoring away goals. Whats that, 3 in 6 away PL games now. This rot set in at the end of November with the 1-1 draw at Liverpool. What the fuck has happened to our style of play, nd dont give me the FA and ref's are against us excuse. FFS even Liverpool scored 3 away tonight. There is now something fundamentaly wrong with the way we are set up away from home. Stil getting 60% plus posession but not creating or scoring. If we win on saturday (another bogey team Fulham) and Utd lose (which I dont believe they will) we will still of only put ourselves back to where we were before tonight. If Everton can make this their cup final why cant we. Why cant the players sayto themselves "right we going to bust a gut to beat these cunts this time". Ordinary sides have gone there and done better this season. Please Mancini tell me what the fuck is going on. Every game now its either refief afterwards or dissapointment. 2 months of it. Sort your fucking selves out City. Pleased I had £20 on Everton at 7/2. Easy money, saw it coming, cant believe bookies were so generous. Those who cant see the problems do your worst, I dont care. Thank you City for another shit night.

homerdog said:
Apart from the 3 penalties he could/should have given you mean? Howard push on Lescott, Feilani trip on Kun and Neville handball. All I will say is that the **** Walton would have given them if they were in our box.

Agree. We weren't great, true. But the ref was worse, and it must affect the way the players feel and thus their performance. Not an excuse, a reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.