Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

Danamy said:
Ducado said:
Another appalling display by the referee that's all I want to say

So it was the refs fault that Howard didn't have one save to make all night eh?........get a grip!

We was shocking...........and didn't show any fight whatsoever
We dominated the game. There was plenty of commitment. Maybe a lack of movement and sharpness in the final third

Dzeko 6ft 4in and couldn't win a header against defenders 8in smaller...poor

we really lack pace and urgency in our passing, we don't get it forward early enough.

we need to attack, attack, attack.

needless to say i don't think we will win the league playing like that.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Awful performance.
If we don't win this league ditch Mancini and get Jose in ASAP whilst he is still available. Mancini has lost the plot, we haven't played well for weeks and do not have enough motivation and to win this league. NOT GOOD ENOUGH

the new CEO won't hire Mourinho, we will be stuck with the Spanish Waiter.

hgblue said:
A back four of Neville, Hibbert, Heitinga and Baines looked comfortable. That had fuck all to do with the referee.

Absolutely spot on - our attacking midfielders and attackers have lost that composure they had earlier in the season. Lost track of how many shot we hit straightinto the defender when better options were on.

Dzeko's first touch is appalling. barry had his worse game of the season someone needs to tell him he can't pass over 10 yards

We are now finding when teams pack the defence without any quick natural wingers that we struggle to break teams down. We are playing exactly like arsenal used to do either trying to walk it in or losing the plot and panicing like sh*t

Absolute crap tonight, didn't even look like we wanted to win, no urgency we get a free kick 20 yards from everton goal and we go backwards. Forget blaming the ref we need to start looking closer to home, not 1 city player looked up for it tonight

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

BLUEMATT23 said:
Awful performance.
If we don't win this league ditch Mancini and get Jose in ASAP whilst he is still available. Mancini has lost the plot, we haven't played well for weeks and do not have enough motivation and to win this league. NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Jose? I hope you watch football for attacking play and not that defended minded coach...

the lack of urgency is disturbing sometimes when you're deep into stoppage time you need to get the ball in the box and fight for the scraps - wtf was that free kick between Joe and vinny all about on 92 mins?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.