Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

How can our form have dropped so drastically? Edin looks totally uninterested at times and does he get on with aguero? They seem to be constantly popping at each other? Form is very worrying and confidence looks low at the moment! Hopefully for ours and his sake bobby can get us going again!

It is disappointing to lose. We didn't do enough to win the game and we are getting a bit of a rough ride from referees at the minute. You have to hand it to everton though. We have had a better team than them for at least the last 4 seasons yet I think they have won about 6 in our last 8. The team spirit they have against us is unbelievable.

Now is not the time to panic. United lost at home to Blackburn and have looked very unconvincing most of the time. We know what we are capable of. We ARE the best team in the country. We need to bounce back Alan partridge style against fulham on Saturday.

Absolutely no service to the strikers. There was such a massive gap between the front line and midfield. Hardly attempted any through balls. Dzeko left much to be desired. Hardly saw Aguero.......

Possession will not win us games...we are seriously lacking that cutting edge that we had earlier in the season...still playing some lovely football but apart from a save from Micah early doors we have not tested Howard all night...that siad I think Fellani fouls Kun...stonewall...handball I have seen given and Howard jumps into Lescott and gets a free kick!!!!!...time to roll up the sleeves players and fans alike because if we want this title we are going to have to fight like fuck for it.

Cue...City 'bottling' it quotes, 'Utd know what they are doing' blah blah blah...Fulham will come and do exactly the same as Everton and when we don't get the first goal we are struggling to break down teams.

Didn't create enough simple as that ,need cooler heads and more shots ,gutted but on wards and upwards ,a big weekend ahead this is what its about ,keep the faith not an easy game we new that ,come keep the knees down and lets show real support.

Marvin said:
Bad result, but we played well

Still top of the league, and if we play like that we will stay there

I really find it difficult for anyone to back up that the suggestion that we played well
Good teams with all that possession murder shit like that
We were fookin clueless

Pressure now on Mancini more than ever. He frankly didn´t look arsed on the bench. That´s a bad sign imo

lee-mcfc said:
cant even blame the ref it was the players fault not showing any fight to win the match at all
can blame the ref for not sending drenthe off for a thigh high studs up challenge on richards and for not giving us at least one penalty, especially the neville handball!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.