Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

That was a fukn disgrace tonight.

Sorry Blues,but tonight was a fukn joke.
Did we have 1 shot on target (Sami's off the bar ok) all night.
I'm really starting to get worried about our League aspirations tbh.
Why we can't beat a shitty team like them,i'll never know.

the rollercoaster returns..

CTID

Marvin said:
We dominated possession away from home, but they nicked the first goal and that gave them something to hang onto

There wasn't a lot wrong tonight

we dominated possession mate but did bugger all with it! we look slow and ponderous, and a shadow of our early season form where we were slick and free flowing. Teams have worked us out and just flood people back when they lose possession, and we are too slow to take advantage, and try to go through the middle of a packed defence all the time, We need to work the flanks, but Im afraid to say Kolarov isnt the answer

Put simply, Everton had a pop at goal and got the rewards. We didn't take our chances, or look like making any decent chances.

Poor ref I agree, but I now seriously fear for our title bid. Everton are very transparent - hit it hard and long, time waste even at home in front your your own fans, and kick anything that looks useful - but we couldn't deal with it.

We need to figure out a way to stay top, even just on GD, until Yaya is back. I know he is not everyone's favourite player, and we shouldn't pin all our hopes on him, but he does seem to make us tick, give us another outlet.

I also have to say that I feel Mancini got it wrong today. I like him and back him 100%, but Clichy at RB is not an option. I hope I am wrong, but I can see us out of Europe and playing catch up to the scum by the end of Feb. I think that is going to be how we have to do it - get Balo and Yaya back and beat the scum at our place, and it's going to be a case of us needing to keep within 3 points of them, and not the other way around.

we broke with pace twice i think. both times the everton defence looked shaky, as has every one we have done that to this year.

twice isn't enough. with 20 to go i though we were the ones running the clock down!

Nasri, Silva, Dzeko and Aguero failed to come up with anything... we have to change tactics, at start of season it worked wonders as no one had the answer... but everyone knows you stick a man on Silva and we're fucked.

We've had the same style of play all season and everybody knows what to expect of us now... Mancini has got to change his style again. And while at it he can give Mario a kick up the arse, fed up of him being out nearly every game due to some stupid ban.

Forget the ref,who was again not so good...his record shows that only won twice with in charge.....we were simply 2 slow and lethargic and there is no doubt we missed some power in the middle and well with no striker on the bencch to call on things are not rosy.....

I hate Everton but I hate the way we bottle it every time we play there even more.

The ref was bad but not as bad as Dzeko and unusually Barry tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.