Everton Vs City Post Game Discussion thread

jellert said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Awful performance.
If we don't win this league ditch Mancini and get Jose in ASAP whilst he is still available. Mancini has lost the plot, we haven't played well for weeks and do not have enough motivation and to win this league. NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Jose? I hope you watch football for attacking play and not that defended minded coach...

With all respect I would rather be bored shitless all game and win rather than loose to Everton every time we play them. It's a disgrace

Fucking shit again how can people say we played well when howard didn't even make 1 save and you can say all you want about referee decisions and that yaya an balo missing but everton were missing distan,jag, osmen, saha etc.
We have played shit for more than a month now, out of both domestic cups and performances have been shocking. And don't get me started on dzeko, last minute of the game smacks the ball over the crossbar and smirks the fucking ****, really cant stand him. Barry and lescott were also crap and we have no strength in depth when you see who came on for us.

First time City have been truly awful this season. I suppose thats not too bad considering its Jan. 31st. But still a desperately disappointing performance.

BurnseyBlue said:
Fuckin awful, our away form has gone completley to cock. Loads of possesion but fuck all created.
You'd want to be careful saying that. I mentioned it a few weeks back, and got shouted down for it. 1 win out of the last 6 away games now; that's hardly even Europa League form. If people seriously think that's okay, fine. I admire their positive outlook on it.

MCFC BOB said:
Our away record is going to cost us the title, isn't it?

Saturday the sun can shine again...... You can lose a game sometime. Fulham next. Get 3 points and watch United at Chelsea... That's gonna be a cracker. Chelsea manager needs to win

Dissapointing display, we are not getting any protection though from the refs which is a big concern, the twats.

Missing Yaya and a decent back up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.