Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

karen7 said:
Manc in London said:
Out-thought, out-fought, out-run, out-manouvered, out-muscled and out-played.

The more I watch us play, the more convinced I become that the players are not comfortable with the way they are being asked to play.

they are all experienced internationals and all play differently when they play internationals, if they cant do what they are asked to do they will have to go.they dont have to like it they are paid to do the job

Yes, by all means get rid of the entire squad, or at least of it. How exactly is that going to possible under the Fair Play Regs? Try living in the real world, Karen.

SamTheGuru said:
I just cannot understand how well they play against us. It is unbelievable.....

Yet they will lose at home to all sorts of shit teams, but they make us look bog average.

In essence I appreciate what you are saying; and we are gash against them, but I think they have only lost at home once this season.

karen7 said:
Manc in London said:
karen7 said:
they are all experienced internationals and all play differently when they play internationals, if they cant do what they are asked to do they will have to go.they dont have to like it they are paid to do the job
I just dont think it is rocket science what they are being asked to do.It appears individual errors on the day are costing us not the formation or tactics.of course i have never played footie so i speak as an observer only,it may be harder than it looks!

If several players, who are genuinely top class, do not understand the role they are being asked to play, why do you seemingly assume it is the players fault?

You also appear to think that 'communication' is the same as 'information'.

And this was your best post of the day, Karen...

Wretched Vengeance said:
SamTheGuru said:

Yet they will lose at home to all sorts of shit teams, but they make us look bog average.

In essence I appreciate what you are saying; and we are gash against them, but I think they have only lost at home once this season.

If they are that good then why are they not at the top of the league? I will watch them next weekend against whoever and they will be utter tripe. It is a horrible, horrible trend that I can't see being broken for the near future.

Eh, every team has their own boogeyman where nothing seems to work (even the mighty germany nt has one). It feels like.. This team will work against most of the team but will surely be crap against a particular team.

If everton is the kind of sacrifice we need to beat many other teams, I can live with that. And this loss will be forgotten in the next win (until we play them again^^)

Re: Silva...

sk3ptical said:
A man called sun said:
I can't believe this thread, Silva is one of our few world class players. It's not his fault our midfield (minus yaya) is so poor and that he's managed by a tactical fool.
lol looks like what mancini do is when i'm playing fifa online against people that always beat me......just pick a random formation, stick random people in random positions and hope for the best. looks like thats what mancici does 3 at the back today boys clichy u on the bence for this one we dont need to defend we just need to out score the fuckers we need kolarov for is free kicks fingers cross boys hope we win.

Still talking shite then?

Why hasn't this clown been banned yet?

Who said it was over?
d7M2x4sl.jpg

SamTheGuru said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
SamTheGuru said:

If they are that good then why are they not at the top of the league? I will watch them next weekend against whoever and they will be utter tripe. It is a horrible, horrible trend that I can't see being broken for the near future.

Clearly they they are not that good; and this season, neither are we!

Well today team was mostly consisted of players that will probably be sold in summer. Kolarov, Dzeko, Nasri, Kolo, Barry, Sinclair, maybe Tevez and Garcia. Therefore I didn't expect much of a fight from our side. Perhaps because they all know they're out in the summer.

Also, for almost a complete season we have non-existent, lethargic, uncreative midfield, unable to put through a fine pass to our strikers (bar couple of games). That reflects on our attack force to become sterile even if we have 3 classy forwards. Not even Cavani or Falcao would do better then the ones we already have.

We have bought 4 players which barely play. Sometimes I fear that Rodwell and Maicon might hurt themselves and pick an injury while entering the field, if not while they're in the tunnel.

No composure in defense without Komps, yet Mancini play with 3 in the back.

You will see that Mancini will play this team just to put a price tag on leaving players. His face expression today (before the red card came) said it all. He didn't give a flying fuck for what's happening on the field. He even started sharing candies around the bench.

As I would say thanks for what they've helped us achieve to all "above mentioned" players before they leave, I would say the same to Mancini and let him go too. Next season he'll ask for new players, then he'll ask for a season to gel them, and then he'll leave half of them benched and unsatisfied, and that will keep on going in circles until he's sacked.

I would just like more attacking minded manager who knows how to speed up a game, because now our team looks like attacking force who could wipe enemy in a second, but instead wait for the enemy to entrench themselves and counterattack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.