Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

philiph20 said:
Certain players most notably the English crew (Hart excepted) are just not good enough to be regular first team players, i can't fault the application and industry of James Miller but technically he isn't up to scratch, Gareth Barry has been excellent for us but i think the years are starting to catch up with him, Joleon once more has been terrific for us but technically he isn't top drawer and don't get me started on Javi Garcia, i've seen enormous oil tankers turn quicker than him, he's only been here since September but £16 million, Benfica had our pants down there.
yes they are not good enough but we got to have what about 7 are so english base players and the fact is most of the english players are wank so what english players we gonna buy.

sk3ptical said:
philiph20 said:
Certain players most notably the English crew (Hart excepted) are just not good enough to be regular first team players, i can't fault the application and industry of James Miller but technically he isn't up to scratch, Gareth Barry has been excellent for us but i think the years are starting to catch up with him, Joleon once more has been terrific for us but technically he isn't top drawer and don't get me started on Javi Garcia, i've seen enormous oil tankers turn quicker than him, he's only been here since September but £16 million, Benfica had our pants down there.
yes they are not good enough but we got to have what abaut 7 are so english base players and the fact is most of the english players are wank so what english players we gonna buy.

we could buy scottish players instead

Balti said:
sk3ptical said:
philiph20 said:
yes they are not good enough but we got to have what abaut 7 are so english base players and the fact is most of the english players are wank so what english players we gonna buy.

we could buy scottish players instead
scottish even worse stop trolling lol

JoeMercer'sWay said:
sk3ptical said:
karen7 said:
joe seems inconsistant now and im not confident in him when he goes for the crosses,but stats dont lie and he is still the best keeper in the league
stats dont lie because the Defence covers for is fuck ups

wtf did he do wrong today apart from 1 poor punch? stfu.

exactly

StMark's said:
Who said it was over?
d7M2x4sl.jpg

Fuck me we got 13 games in hand

I'm not too upset that we lost, I fully expected that. Everton always fly out of the blocks and play with high intensity and physicality and we shy away from it. However, the thing that really gets me is that not one of the gutless bastards had the balls to come over and acknowledge the fans let alone apologise for the shower of shite that was their performance. Tevez, Silva and Kolarov turned round and clapped from where they were at the final whistle and Hart walked down the middle of the pitch and applauded but not one of them came within 30 yards of the fans. Pathetic.

Will every one on here so going on about the refs decisions?
They had a perfectly good goal disallowed, and that was the linos fault. If that was given we could have easily been 3 0 down at half time.

Problem was starting 3 at the back again, what the fuck was he thinking?

Then at half time why did he not bring on Sinclair? I want to see him get more game time. Maybe then we could have some decent crosses whipped in for dzeco to get his lazy arse on the end of. Instead kolo was shit hot today and he took him off? 2nd goal wouldn't have been conceded if he was on the pitch...

Fuck it, done and dusted, regardless of our shit performance well done Everton, they deserved the win.

Re: Considering the money we've spent..

sk3ptical said:
Neville Kneville said:
Garcia plus Barry & 3 at the back was a dream come true for Everton. It was never likely to work with the players picked.

Barry's worst ever game.
did you watch the southhampton game

Surely Barry wasn't as bad as he was at Southampton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.