Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

There actually were moments where the space was exploited. The difference is that so far the back 4 have been so good that it didn't matter - they've dealt with every problem. But it's still a slight weakness, imo.

Anyway we shall stop talking about weaknesses as we are looking class thus far. Long may it continue.

I want young players to play for us but today highlighted why it will be so difficult for them

Nasri came on for Sterling and looked a class apart as far was strength, touch and movement was concerned - to expect a 18yr old to come in and look anywhere near the required standard is optimistic to say the least

Having said that, if we are comfortably beating Watford next week then I would expect one to come on

Sadly that's not one of Pellers' qualities. I think we were 3-0 up at West Brom and he took Aguero off for Bony with Nacho on the bench.

A great performance by the lads, everyone worked hard for that win. But how awful was there referee, we got nothing all game. Didn't,t even stop it for us when Sagna had a head injury.

Another point missed by many is that we have already had 7 different goal scorers in the league so far, no team can set up to nullify us as they don't know where the goals are coming from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.