Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

Wrote earlier that this "team" is something special ,but I would like to expand and say this "Club" is something special from the Sheikh down. Don't know about feeling comfortable though! when I have to watch on Tele I never feel at ease ,at the ground I can cope with any thing but at home I'm up and down and shouting at the screen. the wife won't stay in the room with me and keeps warning me about my blood pressure, could be something to do with those cretins commentating but it's not good. Roll on Saturday when I'm with you lot at the ground.
Do what I do, fuck Sky off, listen to matches you can't get to on GMR in a darkened bedroom with the door firmly shut and the Mrs passing you brews evert 20 mins, you can shout and bawl as much as you want then without frightening the cat ;)

Wrote earlier that this "team" is something special ,but I would like to expand and say this "Club" is something special from the Sheikh down. Don't know about feeling comfortable though! when I have to watch on Tele I never feel at ease ,at the ground I can cope with any thing but at home I'm up and down and shouting at the screen. the wife won't stay in the room with me and keeps warning me about my blood pressure, could be something to do with those cretins commentating but it's not good. Roll on Saturday when I'm with you lot at the ground.
You wanna try the radio blue cheese man n Eyre I've given birth twice n I'm a bloke great result and just seen my lad on ht video fame at last

Haha,can't imagine what you would be like if we concede or lose,if watching on TV probably put your foot through it ;-)

A great performance by the lads, everyone worked hard for that win. But how awful was there referee, we got nothing all game. Didn't,t even stop it for us when Sagna had a head injury.
That challenge was very similar to the Fern challenge on Costa last week.Didn't hear the cries of send him off from the pundits

If Everton could keep up that performance all season they would be knocking on the door of the top 4, they won't though playing us is always their cup final
Hence a chant Today of ''2-0 in your cup final''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.