Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

Another win and another clean sheet,the game had a similar feel to the Chelsea one,as in the chances we created but couldn't bury them,but once we got in front felt we were comfortable,still feel this team could go up another gear if required,roll on next week and Watford....

Wrote earlier that this "team" is something special ,but I would like to expand and say this "Club" is something special from the Sheikh down. Don't know about feeling comfortable though! when I have to watch on Tele I never feel at ease ,at the ground I can cope with any thing but at home I'm up and down and shouting at the screen. the wife won't stay in the room with me and keeps warning me about my blood pressure, could be something to do with those cretins commentating but it's not good. Roll on Saturday when I'm with you lot at the ground.

I just can't understand this hate for Navas he frightens defenders and has been great this season

Navas is OK. He's been part of a very successful City attack for two seasons. The first of those seasons City won the league and in the second it was the defence that cost City the title, not the attack.

i think we played well today and won 2 nil but i'am pissed as a fart so my judgement is a bit fucked up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.