Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

Fantastic from all concerned. Apart from the odd hairy moment, barely a shot to save for Joe.

I LOVE the Blues playing on my Birthday. Last time was 5 years ago, when we beat the Red Dippers 3-0, AND I won a digital radio on Ken Bruce's Pop Master (36/39 and 3 in 10). Happy Days

Fantastic from all concerned. Apart from the odd hairy moment, barely a shot to save for Joe.

I LOVE the Blues playing on my Birthday. Last time was 5 years ago, when we beat the Red Dippers 3-0, AND I won a digital radio on Ken Bruce's Pop Master (36/39 and 3 in 10). Happy Days
Happy birthday !! :)

You can see why City wanted him so badly. He has every physical and technical attribute you'd want in a centre half. His decision making can be questionable and he seemed rash at times last season, but for a 23 yearold in the main so far this season he's looked excellent. And in Costa and Lukaku he's come up against two of the best in the league.

Hope you don't mind me slightly editing

If Everton could keep up that performance all season they would be knocking on the door of the top 4, they won't though playing us is always their cup final
And by not doing it every game they are mugging their fans off,they have a decent nucleus of players and if all stay fit no reason why they couldn't push for 4th or 5 th otherwise...

Is the pellers thread still locked?

Be nice to give him some praise,he has learnt a lot from last year

I sort of disagree Karen. He should be praised for his calming influence on the squad, and not tinkering with the back five match to match.

He subsituted Aguero and Sterling which freed up Coleman to bomb forward which caused a few problems that weren't there before the change.

However congrats to Nasri for a sublime finish to make it 2-0.

I thought Fernadinho was outstanding in midfield, and Vinnie looks like he's getting back to his best.

An Everton mate at the match text me this "The best team I've seen play us for years. You look like champions already"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.