Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

Great game and result at a difficult place.

Looking forward to see how the team will perform in the CL.

We don't win there that often and even when we have, we've not kept a clean sheet in doing so. I can't rememb

er

bollocks

when we last won there with a 2 goal margin and being so dominant that they barely got out of their own half for long stretches.

You know there are certain fans I have been waiting for to see their thoughts on the game as they are so vocal about how we have been shit in the transfer forum
So what do you recon kas, man city fan, forza etc.efc

But you know what,they are never to be seen after an actual game ffs

Anyone else hate the blue shorts we wore? The dark blue stripe didn't match the white stripe down the side of the shirt and looked a bit jarring when close up.

Not only did the stripes look wrong but they were a different shade of sky blue as well and it looked a bit cheap. I'm glad that the biggest complaint I have from today is that our shorts weren't perfect.

Anyone else hate the blue shorts we wore? The dark blue stripe didn't match the white stripe down the side of the shirt and looked a bit jarring when close up.

They're last season's home shorts. Didn't wear white because of the colour clash, so the only other option was the dark away shorts which would have looked odd.

Surprised Nike haven't made blue shorts with white trim as well as the white ones, they're usually after flogging anything.

Not only did the stripes look wrong but they were a different shade of sky blue as well and it looked a bit cheap. I'm glad that the biggest complaint I have from today is that our shorts weren't perfect.
That's because they were last season's shorts. We're not really supposed to wear white shorts, since Everton also have white.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.