Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

Happy Birthday lg.
thank you.

Just as an Everton aside, I thought Stones was OK, despite him being exposed loads of times, when we were counter attacking.
BUT, think back 12 months, when we were linked with Barkley for £50 YES £50 million. At that price, we've definitely dodged a bullet

Just back from dipperville - that was one of the best away games ever. Just about the most comprehensive displays from the boys, our support must have sounded awesome too we never stopped singing. Top moment before though was John Stapleton returning his pie because he'd asked for steak and been given a Scouse pie instead the young girl serving him was star struck!
If the girl was young she wouldn't be starstruck by John Stapleton !

article-2639042-1E19C9CC00000578-173_634x391.jpg

Cheers. The was a bit missing from mine, Yaya had taken a chunk out of it.

You're user name is what I've got engraved on my Titleist Pro V1 golf balls

Just back from dipperville - that was one of the best away games ever. Just about the most comprehensive displays from the boys, our support must have sounded awesome too we never stopped singing. Top moment before though was John Stapleton returning his pie because he'd asked for steak and been given a Scouse pie instead the young girl serving him was star struck!
Have you checked your wallet?

Anyone who watched that today and thought mangala played badly or rated him as a 5 is fucking pissed out of their tiny mind! Whole team fantastic again and the traveling support was again well done blues keep it up !

Shit I thought I was pissed but Mangala looked pretty good to me. Memo to self: must drink more.

Seriously though we looked bloody good today. I think three clean sheets this season flatters us slightly but our firepower is unbelievable. Get KDB over the line and I'd be very surprised if we don't win the league. This could be a very special season domestically (record points? treble?) although I think we're probably still short for the CL. Overall I'm very, very happy.

thank you.

Just as an Everton aside, I thought Stones was OK, despite him being exposed loads of times, when we were counter attacking.
BUT, think back 12 months, when we were linked with Barkley for £50 YES £50 million. At that price, we've definitely dodged a bullet

Both are good players but are not at the levels that they both being hyped at. Stones is going to struggle at Chelsea imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.