Everton vs City - Post Match Thread

An outstanding away performance, Silva was again incredible and the maestro in midfield. Almost everything we did was dictated through him. What I love at the moment is our power and determination to keep a clean sheet. We look very good at the back. Lots of MOTM performances today, obviously Silva was the main man but shouts out to Kolarov, Ferdandinho, Kompany, Mangala and last but not least Navas. He's playing brilliantly lately, so intelligent, pacy and more direct. No wonder Pellergrini loves to play him.

Well done Kun stopping the game so a fan could get medical treatment....

11949505_956251001087247_1291742520730263186_n.jpg

Anyone else hate the blue shorts we wore? The dark blue stripe didn't match the white stripe down the side of the shirt and looked a bit jarring when close up.

Best moment of the game: Yaya's pass to Nasri. Walking calmly back towards midfield as he nonchalantly lobs the ball backwards. Genius and hysterically funny to watch.
Worst moment(s): Scouse muppets booing Raheem because of what exactly? The boy is supposed to be the number one hate object of their rivals for fucks sake.

Anyone who watched that today and thought mangala played badly or rated him as a 5 is fucking pissed out of their tiny mind! Whole team fantastic again and the traveling support was again well done blues keep it up !

Just the fancy back heel flick thing in he did in the last 5 minutes instead of booting the ball into row Z had me with my head in my hands.

He's improved no end and hopefully he'll iron out these mistakes, this lad may well be a superb player for us for many years to come.

No City fan can complain today, we've gone to a graveyard of a ground for us, we've been ultra professional and won a match 2-0 that was fully deserved.

Well done to the manager and staff, the players, and of course the fans that made the trip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.