every match joe messes up

Hart knew even if he's messing around, he will again be selected for the next match. City too loyal for him, lol.

come on Txiki, bring in Casillas and Hart will learn something from him.

I think the problem is this, we don't need someone to make crazy acrobatic saves every game, we need someone to just do the basics right over and over. A top team wont give the opposition many chances, so you'll naturally get more clean sheets. They just need solid handling and communication. We need someone who'll be 7/10 every game, not 9/10 some games then 3/10 others.

Pellegrini seems to have fucked off all the other English players. might as well make it the full set

Why don't we all just sing "England's number one" like we did last time he fucked up.....oh wait a minute it clearly made no fucking difference!

Nastasic should have done a lot better for both goals, the non-block attempt on the first was almost as bad.

If it was Edgehill the crowd would have booed him off.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
citijin said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
what an embarrasing thread, complete over reaction. Still the best for me
shut up

great contribution/reply mate its just my opinion. I still think he is one of the most talented keepers in england and i stand by that
i sure respect your opinion, but am afraid by looking at all hart mistakes costing us important games, he has to go. its no more debatable.

Obviously modeling his career on Grobbalar.

Hope that doesn't include the match fixing....

de niro said:
at where we are he's not good enough. the kid didn't help but joe is always making the wrong decision.

He stays when he should come, and comes when he should stay! With a goalie like that the back four would have constant need for a commode! Just seen a pic of the incident and he's well and truly in no-man's-land!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.