every match joe messes up

citijin said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
citijin said:

great contribution/reply mate its just my opinion. I still think he is one of the most talented keepers in england and i stand by that
i sure respect your opinion, but am afraid by looking at all hart mistakes costing us important games, he has to go. its no more debatable.

I agree hart is costing us at the mo, there seems to be a complete lack of defensive communication, usually away from home and when kompany doesnt play. I just think it would help to stick by hart, i dont think pants is better

Don't know if it's just me, but I can't stand the c*nt, never thought I'd ever say that about a City player, but there's just something about him I've never taken to, arrogant swaggering tw4t every time I see him, would fit in well with those rag tw4ts.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Pellegrini seems to have fucked off all the other English players. might as well make it the full set

No wonder; Lescott is average, Richards is poor positionally, Hart has had an awful time since the beggining of last year.

Only Barry and Milner are good enough to put in consistent performances. If we had stuck with the English players, we would be in the bottom half by now.

Gelsons Dad said:
ban-mcfc said:
been saying it for fucking weeks, hart out.

Some of us have been saying it for Fucking YEARS!
Said a year ago we should be looking around for a new keeper & got slaughtered on here & that was before he started making regular howlers. Last season there were loads of goals that just flew past him, he rarely makes any saves

@BluePhil8 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Pellegrini seems to have fucked off all the other English players. might as well make it the full set

No wonder; Lescott is average, Richards is poor positionally, Hart has had an awful time since the beggining of last year.

Only Barry and Milner are good enough to put in consistent performances. If we had stuck with the English players, we would be in the bottom half by now.

we managed to win the league with 4 /5 english players in the team though

i am a big fan of hart....only last week he got us 2 points in moscow

ofcourse for the newcastle game panty will play....i hope in the jan window they do get another keeper ...either the malaga one or casillas....hart really needs someone breathing down his back....

till then i really hope he ups his game

Corky said:
Nastasic should have done a lot better for both goals, the non-block attempt on the first was almost as bad.

If it was Edgehill the crowd would have booed him off.

Indeed

poor defending and no communication

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.