Everyone ready for the new season ?

I'm ready but looking at our squad City clearly aren't. 4 key players haven't even come back from summer, the gaping hole of a decent hold midf who can also let Rodri have a rest during the season hasn't been addressed, there's now only 1 striker on the books, as ever there isn't a signal genuine left back in the entire squad, the first choice right back is 34, Central midfielders KDB (age 33), Kovacic (30), Bernardo Silva (30 tomorrow) are getting up in age and the back-ups - Phillips and Nunes - are hopeless.

Apart from that......not entirely sure what the clubs plan has been in the market this summer but we've trousered around £150m yet have made ourselves weaker and not addressed any of the squads needs.

Just remembered that we’ll see the trophy lift again every week on MOTD.

Ole, ole!

Yep. Got my pack of 3 durex for when we get bummed by the PL. Dont mention the rags 40 million covid bollocks.

I'm ready but looking at our squad City clearly aren't. 4 key players haven't even come back from summer, the gaping hole of a decent hold midf who can also let Rodri have a rest during the season hasn't been addressed, there's now only 1 striker on the books, as ever there isn't a signal genuine left back in the entire squad, the first choice right back is 34, Central midfielders KDB (age 33), Kovacic (30), Bernardo Silva (30 tomorrow) are getting up in age and the back-ups - Phillips and Nunes - are hopeless.

Apart from that......not entirely sure what the clubs plan has been in the market this summer but we've trousered around £150m yet have made ourselves weaker and not addressed any of the squads needs.
Yeah, but, apart from that.....?!

I've had a nice break with the Olympics and not watched pre season as religiously as I usually do. Was hoping to have a calmer approach this year and not let football dominate my life, but there I was fucking giving it large again because we put those rag fuckers back in their place.

Bring it on! Lots to be excited about. Kev looks like he is back with that acceleration again following his injury last season, he could absolutely unleash hell this campaign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.