Everything Star Wars

For not a big Star Wars fan, you seem nerd level 4 to me, with your depth of knowledge and overall almost philosophical analysis. If you ever have the urge to go into detail about something you actually love, I’m guessing reams, possibly volumes. Resist man, resist.

I've been told I'm prone to over analysis. Personally, I think I might just like the sound of my own voice. Either that or I'm lonely. I doubt it's that though, I don't particularly value the company of others and find solitude easier. Probably because I moved around a lot growing up so I resist forming meaningful and lasting relationships with people as either a defence mechanism or simply because there's never been much point. Where was I? Oh aye, Star Wars. It passes the time.

I've been told I'm prone to over analysis. Personally, I think I might just like the sound of my own voice. Either that or I'm lonely. I doubt it's that though, I don't particularly value the company of others and find solitude easier. Probably because I moved around a lot growing up so I resist forming meaningful and lasting relationships with people as either a defence mechanism or simply because there's never been much point. Where was I? Oh aye, Star Wars. It passes the time.
But apart from that? Everything on the up?

I hear what you’re saying, although it does seems a tad defeatist. You didn’t try to get friends or keep them, you avoid the possibility of them ditching you, so get in first. Very very few people we meet become friends as I would describe mine. It just happens sometimes. Look on the bright side, there are millions of miserable cunts out there. You could go for a beer and moan your bollocks off until shutting time, a kebab back to your gaff and keep going. :) you’re actually blessed.

Andor looks good, gritty stuff. Trailer didn’t look much different to the first too me

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the series,I wonder how many more spin offs set on Tatooine we will get
If you’re ever able to seize power in the Star Wars galaxy, first on the to-do list is blow up tatoooine. High likelihood you’ve solved 95% of your problems day one.

They're milking it for all it's worth. All those sequels and now spin off TV series. Lucas must have made a shipping container load of money.

And yes, I know it's Disney's baby now.

Obi Wan manages to simultaneously be an offensively poor TV show and still the best Star Wars effort outside of Mando in the last 40 years.

The Disney takeover was probably the worst thing that ever happened to Star Wars because in its slow decline, we could just pretend that the prequel films were rubbish and speculate that maybe someone could come and fix it in the future. Maybe point to some decent books or videogames to show it could be done? Now they've managed to remove all doubt that Star Wars as a franchise is well and truly broken, it can never be brought back and it has become the Assassins Creed of the movie world.

Obi Wan manages to simultaneously be an offensively poor TV show and still the best Star Wars effort outside of Mando in the last 40 years.

The Disney takeover was probably the worst thing that ever happened to Star Wars because in its slow decline, we could just pretend that the prequel films were rubbish and speculate that maybe someone could come and fix it in the future. Maybe point to some decent books or videogames to show it could be done? Now they've managed to remove all doubt that Star Wars as a franchise is well and truly broken, it can never be brought back and it has become the Assassins Creed of the movie world.

Do you not think Return of the Sith and Rogue One were better?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.