Evidence for religion

Going off at a slight tangent. I’d agree religion is nonsense and there is zero evidence for it.

So does anyone who doesn’t believe in religion believe in ghosts or extraterrestrial life. As there is also zero evidence for either.

Christ on a bike:

Going off at a slight tangent. I’d agree religion is nonsense and there is zero evidence for it.

So does anyone who doesn’t believe in religion believe in ghosts or extraterrestrial life. As there is also zero evidence for either.
lmao....because I am unaware that my true nature is Love, then anyone that suggests differently must be speaking nonsense? Sounds quite sane? Or maybe not...But, hey carry on...spread your message to the people...so that they too will be comforted by the notion that they are not Love?

They have discovered extratarrestrial life in meteor crash site preserved in rocks.
Ghost are possible in quantum theory though not in the canterville way.

Awareness is self-evident. Anyhow, are you happy now? If so, then great. Go for it. For me, as I see things, it is inevitable that this planet will open to a deeper, heartfelt joy. How long will this take? I don't know. But I don't much feel that it will take away happiness, more add to it. If that's not a message that you could believe in or agree with, then ok - that's for you to decide. And so we might see this differently - is this ok or do I have to sign the 'church' of tonea2003 to be able to have a conversation with you?

sorry if its too straight to the point for you,
what awareness, what hearfelt joy? just soundbites mate
the thread is about is there a god as you well know and you go round in circles to confuse and sidetrack the issue and never give an answer
always open for conversation just give a straight answer

Most of our players are highly religious....crossing themselves. Raheem points to heavens when scores. They must all believe in something . Whether we do or not.
Strange really...have yet to see a plumber cross himself twice, kiss his wrist and point to sky's to celebrate that final tighten of that new ball cock fitting.
Yet all these footballers do.....think kelechi also

Has he managed to post some real proof yet or is it all still down to blind faith?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.