Evidence for religion

that's just ridiculous, just because you wouldn't say it to a child doesn't make it any less true
Would you tell a healthy four year old there’s no such thing as Father Christmas?

No of course not! Why would I ruin the illusion for them! Even if it is a fairy tale of is a nice one and teaches children a great moral, to be nice to people all year round.

Wait I think you are agreeing with me are you? That people need to believe in something

Stupid?! You hit the nail on the head . Believing in something beyond our lives gives people hope. If you can't see that then I don't know what to say.
Most people grow up though and soon realise that Santa, The tooth fairy and The Easter bunny are a load of shite.
Clinging onto the hope that there’s an afterlife or a greater power is just a clutch used by the weak.

No of course not! Why would I ruin the illusion for them! Even if it is a fairy tale of is a nice one and teaches children a great moral, to be nice to people all year round.

Wait I think you are agreeing with me are you? That people need to believe in something

quite the opposite you should not indoctrinate a child to believe in anything you cannot prove to be real, let them decide for themselves once they are capable to

and before you state father christmas there is a world of difference that and a god

quite the opposite you should not indoctrinate a child to believe in anything you cannot prove to be real, let them decide for themselves once they are capable to

and before you state father christmas there is a world of difference that and a god

Interesting idea you work with children?

Most people grow up though and soon realise that Santa, The tooth fairy and The Easter bunny are a load of shite.
Clinging onto the hope that there’s an afterlife or a greater power is just a clutch used by the weak.

Interesting to me a weak person is someone who turns to drink and drugs to numb the pain of what they fear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.