Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Rabin's end of season message :)

I guess it must be the Summer Break for the boys. Time to open the windows and let the sunshine in and forget the dark and dreary lives one leads in a clickbait driven world..I can't wait for August, or a £100 Mn signing when they gang gets together and it's fun times again.

Rabin's end of season message :)

I guess it must be the Summer Break for the boys. Time to open the windows and let the sunshine in and forget the dark and dreary lives one leads in a clickbait driven world..I can't wait for August, or a £100 Mn signing when they gang gets together and it's fun times again.

He's been the proverbial cherry on the icing on this delicious cake of a season. Finally getting on the front foot with these hypocritical wankers has been a joy to see.

Another great thread:

Does anyone else think that McGeehan has exposed himself as an utter cock over the past few weeks? This is someone who purports to be a long-standing advocate of human rights issues in the Middle East and because of what he claims to stand for, I was prepared to cut him a fair bit more slack than the gutter journalists but he waded into this and promptly sided with some of the biggest hypocrites in the media. He regularly spouts unsubstantiated bollocks and was even at it regarding Newcastle's prospective new owner. When a Newcastle fan pointed out to him that Mike Ashley's treatment of his own staff resulted in one worker giving birth in the toilets at work because there was a culture of fear over workers losing their jobs if they took time off, the fucker didn't even bother responding.

This might be a bit of a stretch but I wouldn't mind betting that McGeehan is a racist, given his obsession with alleged human rights abuses by people of a different colour to him while seemingly giving white human rights abusers a free pass.

Another great thread:

At the end hes touched on one of the most important things. Sportswashing isnt actually a real thing. It's been created retrospectively to try and justify why the middle east has invested so much money when the real answer is that they've done it because they want to diversify and make profits.

Investing in sport has done the exact opposite of washing their image anyway, it's been pretty much the only source of constant negative news for countries who were doing very well washing their image by taking over world air travel, making the desert one of the biggest tourist destinations on the planet, buying up all our banks and national institutions likes Harrods and rebuild most of London.

Wasn't really convinced by that Rabin thread sadly. Didn't seem quite as well rounded as his other threads. Notably, the wiki stuff on FFP - that has been edited and doesn't have any citations. Surely someone as smart as he is knows never to reference Wikipedia without clear references.

You can see it here. It was changed a few days ago to include Man City and the total weight of the first line has changed with inclusions about cartels etc...

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.ph...ir_Play_Regulations&diff=prev&oldid=899709663

It has undergone loads of editing since then and its nothing like what it was as only of the 31st May.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.