Ezequiel Lavezzi

Its from the Mirror but its something. Two things why is Mancini's agent talking about our transfer business? Second maybe Barry might want out of England, to avoid the press? (I wont say anymore)

Man City could offer Barry in exchange for Lavezzi, claims agent
Published 14:25 06/07/11 By MirrorFootball

Manchester City have been in talks with Napoli for the past few months with a view to signing Ezequiel Lavezzi, according to Blues manager Roberto Mancini's agent.

The Argentina international has been strongly linked with a move to the Premier League this summer, with City and Liverpool among the clubs keen to acquire Lavezzi's services.

With City captain Carlos Tevez set to leave the Eastlands club this summer, the 26-year-old Lavezzi is considered by Mancini to be an ideal replacement.

Mancini's agent, Giorgio De Giorgis, spoke about City's pursuit of Lavezzi and even claimed England midfielder Gareth Barry could be a makeweight in the transfer.

He told Radio CRC: "Manchester City's interest in Lavezzi could be a reality.

"(City) has been negotiating for the past few months with Napoli, regardless of Tevez's situation. City has spoken to Napoli about Pocho (Lavezzi).

"But 31million euros for Lavezzi, I think it's excessive.

"However, to find a player who is ready like Pocho is, it's not easy.

"Manchester City could include a player in the deal, but I don't know what player could interest Napoli.

"The only one could be (Gareth) Barry, who is an England international and does not have a high salary."

Lavezzi is under contract with Napoli until June 2015 and has a release clause of 30million euros (£26.8million).

Napoli, like City, will play in next season's Champions League.

alextheswede said:
"City keen on Lavezzi"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7023045,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 45,00.html</a>
how confusing is that???? the players agen says no contact yet the bosses says there has been??? someone is telling porky pies!!!!

Just because we haven't spoken to him or his agent, doesn't mean we haven't spoken to Napoli.

We've probably spoken to Napoli but never the agent because we think the price is too high at the moment.

The reason why Italian presidents are overpricing their players is because their revenue and income from merchandising etc..is far lower in Italy.

So when a rich english club comes after their player. They want to milk as much as possible because they dont get that much revenue from other revenue streams. They all know english clubs are rich.

Lavezzi is a great player but not at any price.

van_dan said:
Just because we haven't spoken to him or his agent, doesn't mean we haven't spoken to Napoli.

We've probably spoken to Napoli but never the agent because we think the price is too high at the moment.

if we spoke to napoli the agent would know

okstate99 said:
Its from the Mirror but its something. Two things why is Mancini's agent talking about our transfer business? Second maybe Barry might want out of England, to avoid the press? (I wont say anymore)

Man City could offer Barry in exchange for Lavezzi, claims agent
Published 14:25 06/07/11 By MirrorFootball

Manchester City have been in talks with Napoli for the past few months with a view to signing Ezequiel Lavezzi, according to Blues manager Roberto Mancini's agent.

The Argentina international has been strongly linked with a move to the Premier League this summer, with City and Liverpool among the clubs keen to acquire Lavezzi's services.

With City captain Carlos Tevez set to leave the Eastlands club this summer, the 26-year-old Lavezzi is considered by Mancini to be an ideal replacement.

Mancini's agent, Giorgio De Giorgis, spoke about City's pursuit of Lavezzi and even claimed England midfielder Gareth Barry could be a makeweight in the transfer.

He told Radio CRC: "Manchester City's interest in Lavezzi could be a reality.

"(City) has been negotiating for the past few months with Napoli, regardless of Tevez's situation. City has spoken to Napoli about Pocho (Lavezzi).

"But 31million euros for Lavezzi, I think it's excessive.

"However, to find a player who is ready like Pocho is, it's not easy.

"Manchester City could include a player in the deal, but I don't know what player could interest Napoli.

"The only one could be (Gareth) Barry, who is an England international and does not have a high salary."

Lavezzi is under contract with Napoli until June 2015 and has a release clause of 30million euros (£26.8million).

Napoli, like City, will play in next season's Champions League.

knock on Mancini's door tomorrow..

who is it?

it's gaz baz boss, about that shit salary....

dachoosen1 said:
Last year we mostly played with one up top! Dont know anything about this Lavezzi guy, but from what i have read here hes a forward who doesnt score?! For 20 mil?! That doesnt add up for me!lol Is his all round play amazing or something?
He is more of a winger/forward than a true forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.