Ezequiel Lavezzi

I just pray we are not going to sign this guy. The reported fee is 3 or 4 times what he is actually worth and its completely obvious he is not the required standard we are looking for.

Dont do it Mancini ! Dont turn into Mark Hughes in the transfer market.

Christ almighty, most of us have NEVER seen this lad play. FFS cut him some slack. all the fucking moaning last year about not attacking enough bobby !! ooh mancini out . How do any of us know what Mancini is thinking where he thinks this kid can play and what role he has. I hope he comes and is fucking awsome.

Man City closing on Lavezzi

Manchester City are in negotiations to sign Napoli forward Ezequiel Lavezzi, according to sources close to manager Roberto Mancini.

City are looking to strengthen their squad ahead of a first tilt at the Champions League this season, with the club wrapping up the signing of 20-year-old defender Stefan Savic on Wednesday.

And, with Carlos Tevez seemingly determined to try and force his way out of the club, agent Giorgio de Giorgis believes the club may have already identified a replacement for the Argentine in one of his international team-mates.

Lavezzi is a top talent. while he isn't the one that scores the most goals for napoli, he creates a lot of them. having him would be a massive boost to our attack, dzeko would find himself in front of goal with the ball more often, and so would whomever is playing as a "9"

and if we get higuain as part of the tevez deal, they have a prior repetoire playing for the national team and would bang in double what carlitos did last season....me thinks

bluenickusa said:
Lavezzi is a top talent. while he isn't the one that scores the most goals for napoli, he creates a lot of them. having him would be a massive boost to our attack, dzeko would find himself in front of goal with the ball more often, and so would whomever is playing as a "9"

and if we get higuain as part of the tevez deal, they have a prior repetoire playing for the national team and would bang in double what carlitos did last season....me thinks
He is Co-best player at Napoli. Certainly better than a lot of the offensive options we have.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Tez Tosterone said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
WARNING! Mancini rated JO............................

No he didn't.

Yes he did - and why the hell else was he constantly picking him at the start of the Season? I'll dig out the quotes from Mancini to prove it, but its common knowledge he chose him over Bellamy anyway.

-- Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:05 am --

Tez Tosterone said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
WARNING! Mancini rated JO............................

No he didn't.

He, Mancini, most certainly did.
TRY THIS : Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini confident Jo can fill void ...

10 Sep 2010 ... Roberto Mancini has insisted he has complete faith in Jo, the much-maligned
Manchester City forward, after being left without £90 million ...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/7995452/Manchester-City-manager-Roberto-Mancini-confident-Jo-can-fill-void.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -void.html</a>

He had faith in Jo to fill a void, hes not gone on tour though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.