Ezequiel Lavezzi

Would offer a lot more than AJ down the right at the minute. Then again so would SWP and Vladi.

My kookoo friend in Spain believes City has offered a bid for Lavezzi! Me thinks he is dreaming it up coz he doesn't like the push for Aguero :)

Where do they get these stories?

Manchester City linked with Balotelli swap offer for Napoli star Lavezzi

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/manchester-city-linked-with-balotelli-swap-offer-for-napoli-star-lavezzi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/mancheste ... ar-lavezzi</a>

Nijinsky 88 said:
Where do they get these stories?

Manchester City linked with Balotelli swap offer for Napoli star Lavezzi

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/manchester-city-linked-with-balotelli-swap-offer-for-napoli-star-lavezzi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/mancheste ... ar-lavezzi</a>

wow...lol. i'm not even angry. The idea is so absurd.

Agent Jose Alberti is convinced Manchester City want to sign Napoli star Ezequiel Lavezzi.

City boss Roberto Mancini has confirmed his interest in Lavezzi this summer.

And Alberti declared: "I know for a fact that Manchester City is interested in Lavezzi, there is only a problem inherent to the getout clause because City will only spend 25 million quid to get him.

"I think El Pocho will leave Naples by the end of the month and it will be for Manchester.

"In about ten days, we should know everything."

His agent is convinced Mancini is interested and believes he will become a City player this summer.

It's weird...because some City scout is quoted somewhere confirming interest in De Rossi aswell. While ruling out a sale of Zabaleta aswell.

So if this would be true..Citys remaining shopping list would be:

Aguero, Nasri, Lavezzi. De Rossi. Lol. :D

BlueCityfan said:
Agent Jose Alberti is convinced Manchester City want to sign Napoli star Ezequiel Lavezzi.

And Alberti declared: "I know for a fact that Manchester City is interested in Lavezzi, there is only a problem inherent to the getout clause because City will only spend 25 million quid to get him.

"I think El Pocho will leave Naples by the end of the month and it will be for Manchester.

His agent is convinced Mancini is interested and believes he will become a City player this summer.

It's weird...because some City scout is quoted somewhere confirming interest in De Rossi aswell. While ruling out a sale of Zabaleta aswell.

Dont forget Cerci.

BlueCityfan said:

didnt lombardo say man city would like any of lavezzi , zarate or cavani and that any one wud be a good addition to citys attack.

For me ideal replacement for Tevez, can play as a striker or be effective on right wing. From what Bert says he has his sights set on three signings. Ignoring back up keeper because it seems he is already with squad

Aguero
Nasri or Sneijder
Lavessi or Rossi or Cerci or Mata

That seems to me to be the plan. Plus if the above were to happen it would mean no places available for Tevez or Bellamy in CL squad. Seems to co incide with everything Bert is trying to achieve so fingers and toes crossed we get the right players.

birchwoodgingerste said:
BlueCityfan said:

didnt lombardo say man city would like any of lavezzi , zarate or cavani and that any one wud be a good addition to citys attack.
Think he said Lavezzi,Cavani or Hamsik but Hamsik or Cavani aren't really possibilities with De Laurentiis as stubborn as he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.