Ezequiel Lavezzi

goal record poor.
but not an out and out striker.
allthe materials to be world class imo.

quality quality player.

big yes from me

Rammyblues said:
For me ideal replacement for Tevez, can play as a striker or be effective on right wing. From what Bert says he has his sights set on three signings. Ignoring back up keeper because it seems he is already with squad

Aguero
Nasri or Sneijder
Lavessi or Rossi or Cerci or Mata

That seems to me to be the plan. Plus if the above were to happen it would mean no places available for Tevez or Bellamy in CL squad. Seems to co incide with everything Bert is trying to achieve so fingers and toes crossed we get the right players.
This saddens me. NBut I dont think Mata is even on City's radar :( If we get a winger, it will be Nasri or Lavezzi. Lavezzi wants to come and Mancini loves him. I mean how more perfect can it get?

Dax777 said:
This saddens me. But I dont think Mata is even on City's radar :( If we get a winger, it will be Nasri or Lavezzi. Lavezzi wants to come and Mancini loves him. I mean how more perfect can it get?

Dax, - Lavezzi has said he wants to come here? If so... fan-fucking-tastic! SO refreshing, to hear about a player who actually wants to come to play for us! ;)

Matt the Giant said:
Dax777 said:
This saddens me. But I dont think Mata is even on City's radar :( If we get a winger, it will be Nasri or Lavezzi. Lavezzi wants to come and Mancini loves him. I mean how more perfect can it get?

Dax, - Lavezzi has said he wants to come here? If so... fan-fucking-tastic! SO refreshing, to hear about a player who actually wants to come to play for us! ;)

Aguero.

kenzie115 said:
Matt the Giant said:
Dax777 said:

Aguero.

According to the dippers hes only joining for the money, or he would be joining them. ;-)

kenzie115 said:
Matt the Giant said:
Dax777 said:

Aguero.

Good call. Another very exquisite exception from the norm.

Little Robin said:
kenzie115 said:
Matt the Giant said:

Aguero.

According to the dippers hes only joining for the money, or he would be joining them. ;-)

He's taking a pay cut, apparently ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.