Ezequiel Lavezzi

Gimme Lavezzi over Cerci any day,agree about him being inconsistent but on his day he is class and it will be hard not to flourish in our team.

StandingAlone22 said:
Gimme Lavezzi over Cerci any day,agree about him being inconsistent but on his day he is class and it will be hard not to flourish in our team.

I think Mancini would take Lavezzi over Cerci any day too but it is a budget thing, we're looking at over 20m for Lavezzi vs. about 6m for Cerci and our last big spending looks like it'll go on the attacking midfielder (Nasri or whoever).

LoveCity said:
StandingAlone22 said:

I think Mancini would take Lavezzi over Cerci any day too but it is a budget thing, we're looking at over 20m for Lavezzi vs. about 6m for Cerci and our last big spending looks like it'll go on the attacking midfielder (Nasri or whoever).
Good point,just wish we could've snapped Lavezzi up when he was Cerci's age. He would be terrifying at 28 with 4 yrs of prem in him,then again he's already pretty terrifying..

Lavezzi would come in surely if Tevez left right? I mean Aguero would take the center-foward midfield linkage role that tevez did with Balo. Lavezzi (and sometimes aguero) positionally alternating (especially at the flanks) right? That would be awesome!

Also Guys, where's the interest in giuseppe rossi? He's class! I just don't think we'll get the opportunity this window due to Tevez.

zangatangring said:
Lavezzi would come in surely if Tevez left right? I mean Aguero would take the center-foward midfield linkage role that tevez did with Balo. Lavezzi (and sometimes aguero) positionally alternating (especially at the flanks) right? That would be awesome!

Also Guys, where's the interest in giuseppe rossi? He's class! I just don't think we'll get the opportunity this window due to Tevez.
I was baffled by the fact that we never made a bid for him the fact that barca the best team in the world was interested should show that the payer is class
can you imaging rossi balotelli and aguero with silva behind supplying it would be a massacre

king said:
zangatangring said:

I was baffled by the fact that we never made a bid for him the fact that barca the best team in the world was interested should show that the payer is class
can you imaging rossi balotelli and aguero with silva behind supplying it would be a massacre

Yeah, I guess maybe he wasn't fast enough. Ticks all the other boxes though. I'm just really puzzled as to where mancini's going.... How will we use Aguero?

Rossi is a great linking forward as well as strong inside the 18. But truthfully Barca saw him as a replacement for Villa, but no one would stump the €40 mil asking price from them.

According to Corriere dello Sport this morning, Napoli are keen tp discuss signing Mario Balotelli. The report, the headline story in the Rome based paper, mentions Lavezzi as coming to us in the opposite direction.

A full translation of the piece is awaited but here in the meantime is a link which needs translating. This could well be a case of killing two birds with one stone and if it came to fruition, would end speculation regarding Alessio Cerci.

Nasri and Lavezzi would complete the transfer activity, whilst, for me, Balotelli leaving would be just what the doctor ordered. A real get out of jail card for Mancini to atone for his error of judgement in entertaining the idea of "rehabilitating" the player in the first place. Without question both the owners and board would be happy to authorise.

<a class="postlink" href="http://forum.juventuz.com/showthread.php?15850-What-the-papers-say-(Headlines" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.juventuz.com/showthread.ph ... (Headlines</a>)

Tez Tosterone said:
According to Corriere dello Sport this morning, Napoli are keen tp discuss signing Mario Balotelli. The report, the headline story in the Rome based paper, mentions Lavezzi as coming to us in the opposite direction.

A full translation of the piece is awaited but here in the meantime is a link which needs translating. This could well be a case of killing two birds with one stone and if it came to fruition, would end speculation regarding Alessio Cerci.

Nasri and Lavezzi would complete the transfer activity, whilst, for me, Balotelli leaving would be just what the doctor ordered. A real get out of jail card for Mancini to atone for his error of judgement in entertaining the idea of "rehabilitating" the player in the first place. Without question both the owners and board would be happy to authorise.

<a class="postlink" href="http://forum.juventuz.com/showthread.php?15850-What-the-papers-say-(Headlines" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.juventuz.com/showthread.ph ... (Headlines</a>)
is that where balos family are mate??? i admit mancini must be ready to throttle mario!!!! the rest of the squad this preseason dont seem awfully pleased with him either!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.