Ezequiel Lavezzi

Lavezzi needs to leave Napoli before we play them, he'd give us a headache. ;)

Also, someone sign Rossi from Villarreal please.

I have a hunch he will be a City player in the future. His contract is up in the summer, and with his agent fishing this summer about his release clause etc, I just cant see him renewing his contract at Napoli. Looking beyond this year I'm pretty sure Tevez and Mario's future isn't at City, and Mancini will not not be content with 2 strikers. Even if Mario stays next summer, and Tevez leaves I still think Mancini will be looking for a new striker right away! I can just see this happening!!

sjsctid said:
I have a hunch he will be a City player in the future. His contract is up in the summer, and with his agent fishing this summer about his release clause etc, I just cant see him renewing his contract at Napoli. Looking beyond this year I'm pretty sure Tevez and Mario's future isn't at City, and Mancini will not not be content with 2 strikers. Even if Mario stays next summer, and Tevez leaves I still think Mancini will be looking for a new striker right away! I can just see this happening!!

If Tevez and Mario leave this summer, I will welcome him with an open arm.

If Tevez leaves, I hope we give Lavezzi a look because he would definitely give us the directness that AJ tries to do but inconsistently achieves. He won't shy away from beating a man, that's what his game is based on. Not to mention, he's a fucking assist monster.

Lavezzi would fit into our team perfectly. Technically good, blistering pace, a real fire to him even if he can be a hot head at times. No he won't score 25 goals a season, he'll score maybe 8-10 but set up plenty of goals and be a general nuisance. He'd be a great signing as would Cavani for other reasons but with Dzeko and Aguero don't think we'd go for Cavani as we have the world class goalscorers already. Problem with Lavezzi would be he signed a new contract last year lasting till 2015 and can you imagine haggling out a fee with De Laurentiis? We'd have to pay his buyout clause that is like 28m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.