Ezequiel Lavezzi

Hamsik is so overrated it's not funny.have watched him twice closely in the past month a d really can't see anything there.

Also I really don't rate lavezzi but I will say I was happy to see him come off against us as he did look up for it and caused us problems..however I doubt he could play like that consistently.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Hamsik is so overrated it's not funny.have watched him twice closely in the past month a d really can't see anything there.

Also I really don't rate lavezzi but I will say I was happy to see him come off against us as he did look up for it and caused us problems..however I doubt he could play like that consistently.
There is a reason why Napolians consider him their talisman. it is because he is that instrumental. Cavani gets the goals, but Lavezzi has always been at the heart of Napoli. Hamzik is a matter of taste. Not my taste, but a fantastic player. Kind of the Italian version of James Milner when he played for Villa. Not great at anything but drove the team forward with his workrate

Hamsik was meant for a team like Spurs or Pool. He has no great flair. A few of the same moves that work every time.

Dax777 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

There is a reason why Napolians consider him their talisman. it is because he is that instrumental. Cavani gets the goals, but Lavezzi has always been at the heart of Napoli. Hamzik is a matter of taste. Not my taste, but a fantastic player. Kind of the Italian version of James Milner when he played for Villa. Not great at anything but drove the team forward with his workrate

Still betting he is Tevez's replacement in January.

I don't know how we'd fit him in but he would be a fantastic signing if this happened and would rip apart many PL defences.

-

Carlos Tevez is being lined up for sensational swap deal with Lavezzi
Oct 30 2011 by Steve Bates - Exclusive, The People

CARLOS TEVEZ is being lined up for a sensational swap deal with Napoli striker Ezequiel Lavezzi.

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has identified the 26-year-old Argentinian striker – nicknamed El Poncho – as a prime target, with Tevez as bait.

Mancini hopes to conclude the deal in January, even though Napoli could pip City to second spot in their Champions League group A.

That would present the Italians with a ­major dilemma over whether to sell one of their leading stars while still in with a chance of European glory.

But Napoli are hugely keen on ­snapping up City outcast Tevez – especially with no money changing hands.

They are putting together a package worth £120,000 a week – an £80,000 pay cut. But Tevez might go for it just to end his torment at the Etihad. And Mancini would be glad to see the back of him.

Napoli have a history of signing top Argentinians after their ­famous ­association with Diego Maradona.

And they believe Tevez could ­become another iconic figure.

Any deal would be eased if City pip Napoli to second spot in their Champions League group behind­ current ­leaders Bayern Munich.

The Milan giants – AC and Inter – as well as Juventus, are watching the situation.

Tevez was fined a ­fortnight’s wages by City last week in the aftermath of Munich, where Mancini ­accused him of going on strike. The player was cleared of ­refusing to play, but found guilty of failing to warm up.

Tevez, 27, is on a club ­suspension and is ­considering an appeal over his fine, which has already been ­reduced from four weeks to two.

Blue Haze said:
Ugh, if only it weren't The People.

Certainly Inter must also be contemplating a move considering their disastrous season so far.

The Daily Star has something too, not quite the same but:

EXCLUSIVE: NAPOLI WANT CARLOS TEVEZ SWAP
30th October 2011
By Paul Hetherington

NAPOLI are looking at a move for Carlos Tevez after being told by Manchester City that they have no chance of signing Mario Balotelli.

The Italian club were keen on the in-form Balotelli but now realise there is no chance of prising him away from the Etihad Stadium with him among the goals for their Champions League group rivals.

But with City boss Roberto Mancini eyeing three Napoli stars, the club are hoping that they can land Tevez in a swap deal.

Mancini’s top target in Naples is striker Ezequiel Lavezzi but he is also a big admirer of fellow frontman Edinson Cavani and playmaker Marek Hamsik.

Napoli want to keep their top players, but would consider releasing one of them if City rebel Tevez was in the deal.

That would mean Argentinian Tevez joining the club at which his hero Diego Maradona was such a success.

At the moment, though, Napoli are behind fellow Serie A sides AC Milan and Juventus in the queue to snap up Tevez in January.

And his former club in Brazil, Corinthians, remain in the frame for the controversial star.

A potential stumbling block for Napoli would be the striker’s City pay packet of £200,000-a-week – but that is a problem for all the interested clubs.

Lavezzi can`t be a bench warmer, he is a fantastic player and I can`t see a place for him in the team !

For the 4th striker we need either a youngster or someone above 30 who will accept sitting on the bench regularly.

Ugh, if only it weren't The People.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

For me this is a no brainer, Tevez according to Mancini will never play for us again, the PFA can jump up and down all they like about fines etc but the manager picks the team. Provided our owner, Chairman and Board back the manager and from all the indications I have seen that is what will happen this deal could happen.

One thing we will be aware of is that if he is not sold in January window Mancini will have to play him in two or 3 games to ensure the 10% ruling otherwise he can go on a free. I suspect that will also apply to Ned and Bridge although I not certain bridge has any value anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.