Ezequiel Lavezzi

Who is better?

Hazard, Shaqiri or Lavezzi

With or without Tevez we definitely need a fast right winger first and foremost. We look desparately short of width at times with AJ the only option (Milner is not a winger). Can the above three play this role and who is the best.

Next we need a replacement for Tevez i.e a striker. Can the above three play this role and who is the best.

Is there someone else who is better than these three who is gettable?

Not so sure swapping Tevez is are only option if we are dropping the price to 25m

Hazard looks the best of that bunch if you consider age. Lavezzi is 26 and Hazard only 20. But Lille will be looking for at least 30m for Hazard and won't swap.

We get much more value out of swapping Tevez for Lavezzi with no money involved. Lavezzi's pace is absolutely blistering but his technique, from the 4 or 5 matches of his that I saw, isn't as good as AJ's.

Shaqiri would cost less than either but I only see him in internationals. Anyone watch the Swiss league?

Whilst Lavezzi is a good player he is not needed imo and we should really just be looking at getting money for Tev and then buy someone cheap like Hoilett who is Prem ready and can play all over the midfield and attack.

CTID101 said:
Whilst Lavezzi is a good player he is not needed imo and we should really just be looking at getting money for Tev and then buy someone cheap like Hoilett who is Prem ready and can play all over the midfield and attack.

agree. He would require more playing time than Johnson currently gets and I'm not quite sure it's there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.