F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

blueinsa said:
Danamy said:
They didn't think twice last time but missed out.................shame JM had a change of heart!

Is it a possibility that we can go back though? Thats the big question as pro or Anti Mancini, the reality of the situation is, who next?

He really is the only game in town for me.

Let's be realistic now. He's at Real Madrid and won't be leaving for us now or in the Summer.

m27 said:
blueinsa said:
Is it a possibility that we can go back though? Thats the big question as pro or Anti Mancini, the reality of the situation is, who next?

Let's be realistic now. He's at Real Madrid and won't be leaving for us now or in the Summer.

money talks, and the kudos at bringing the biggest prize to the sleeping giant of all sleeping giants would something perfect for jose ego.

m27 said:
blueinsa said:

The only hope would be he wins the title this year and he walks but i agree, i think he is out of the equation.

No harm in dreaming though.

blueinsa said:
Danamy said:
They didn't think twice last time but missed out.................shame JM had a change of heart!

Here is the problem..................the man from Milan said NO so we're at the drawing board, do we stick or twist?

Danamy said:
blueinsa said:
Would our owners even think twice about paying this man what he wanted if we could get him?

No brainer if we are serious about becoming the best.

Too true mate, too true.

Shows you the paucity of quality managers that we feel all our eggs are still in one basket.

City are a special club with a special set of circumstances.

I'd give that guy £30m a year to get it done. It only needs someone to light the blue touch paper, he can still fook off in five years with my blessing.

But he's at Real Madrid FFS.

A point of view which might get lost amongst the row here but... I get the feeling Bobby is managing from game to game. Looking for game plan and a result which plays the odds,what result is most likely to keep him in a job!

Danamy said:
blueinsa said:

Here is the problem..................the man from Milan said NO so we're at the drawing board, do we stick or twist?

If a suitable replacement isn't available then stick. Thing is, if i was Bobby and was being undermined, i would walk. Then what?<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:25 pm --<br /><br />
Sam Eto's P45 said:
A point of view which might get lost amongst the row here but... I get the feeling Bobby is managing from game to game. Looking for game plan and a result which plays the odds,what result is most likely to keep him in a job!

Said the same on another thread, his tactics show a fear that proves his tenure is not well, despite his assurance to the contrary.

tonea2003 said:
m27 said:

money talks, and the kudos at bringing the biggest prize to the sleeping giant of all sleeping giants would something perfect for jose ego.

We've been here already mate as you will pick up from the posts around this.

He agreed to join us then had a change of heart and went to RM.

The only hope is that he falls out with them and/or they sack him. But I'd be hugely surprsed if he ever ends up at City after the events of the spring just gone.

So who are the other options? Capello? Wenger? Guardiola?

There has to be someone out there who can take hold of this club and lead us to the promised land. A big name on a big, long-term contract. We can't repeat the mistakes of 12 months ago again because that's lead us to where we are now.

Like him or not, we have to stick with Mancini this season. There seems little choice, plus he has been unlucky with the fitness of some of his signings. Judge at the end of the season.

Stop the booing and Bellamy chants and get behind the lads. A champions league spot is well within our grasp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.