F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

m27 said:
tonea2003 said:
money talks, and the kudos at bringing the biggest prize to the sleeping giant of all sleeping giants would something perfect for jose ego.

Why is he not in charge now then? He has been asked.

no idea, but say he's get the job done at madrid, hardly groundbreaking in that he only has to get in front of barca which he currently is.
then present him with the ego trip if thats where we are at come next may.

blueinsa said:
Danamy said:
Here is the problem..................the man from Milan said NO so we're at the drawing board, do we stick or twist?

If a suitable replacement isn't available then stick. Thing is, if i was Bobby and was being undermined, i would walk. Then what?

-- Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:25 pm --

Sam Eto's P45 said:
A point of view which might get lost amongst the row here but... I get the feeling Bobby is managing from game to game. Looking for game plan and a result which plays the odds,what result is most likely to keep him in a job!

Said the same on another thread, his tactics show a fear that proves his tenure is not well, despite his assurance to the contrary.

Well if this is the case he appears to have all his eggs in a volatile basket called Mario.

tonea2003 said:
m27 said:

no idea, but say he's get the job done at madrid, hardly groundbreaking in that he only has to get in front of barca which he currently is.

He's not coming. He never really was. And her never really will.

Once his time is up at Real Madrid he will look for a new challenge... and we are not on his radar, irrespective of the money we offer him.

It will be the Rags or Liverpool. Then an international manager at Portugal.

I wish it was different, but it's not. In my humble opinion.

Didsbury Dave said:
tonea2003 said:
money talks, and the kudos at bringing the biggest prize to the sleeping giant of all sleeping giants would something perfect for jose ego.

We've been here already mate as you will pick up from the posts around this.

He agreed to join us then had a change of heart and went to RM.

The only hope is that he falls out with them and/or they sack him. But I'd be hugely surprsed if he ever ends up at City after the events of the spring just gone.

So who are the other options? Capello? Wenger? Guardiola?

There has to be someone out there who can take hold of this club and lead us to the promised land. A big name on a big, long-term contract. We can't repeat the mistakes of 12 months ago again because that's lead us to where we are now.

yes agreed but things can change once he's done the madrid thing and who can blame him for going there instead of us, hardly rocket science at that time.

if we are top 4 for come may and the board feel mancini has done his stint then why not tempt him again, could his ego resist? he has always said he would love to return to england.

Didsbury Dave said:
tonea2003 said:

The only hope is that he falls out with them and/or they sack him. But I'd be hugely surprsed if he ever ends up at City after the events of the spring just gone.

There has to be someone out there who can take hold of this club and lead us to the promised land. A big name on a big, long-term contract. We can't repeat the mistakes of 12 months ago again because that's lead us to where we are now.

The only person that has a CV which indicates he could unite a divided dressing room of huge egos in a short space of time is Hiddink.

Problem is, his appointment would not be a long-term one due to his age and he has already said he doesn't want the job.

Capello I reckon we could get, but surely that would be more of the same?

It might depress a lot of you but I'm afraid we surely have to stick.

For the record, I have backed Mancini and still back him (Saturday was dire though) but the more I hear the more I can't see him at the club beyond the summer.

tonea2003 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

yes agreed but things can change once he's done the madrid thing and who can blame him for going there instead of us, hardly rocket science at that time.

if we are top 4 for come may and the board feel mancini has done his stint then why not tempt him again, could his ego resist? he has always said he would love to return to england.

I think this thread is talking about the "here and now" rather than the end of the season.

Soulboy said:
tonea2003 said:

He's not coming. He never really was. And her never really will.

Once his time is up at Real Madrid he will look for a new challenge... and we are not on his radar, irrespective of the money we offer him.

It will be the Rags or Liverpool. Then an international manager at Portugal.

I wish it was different, but it's not. In my humble opinion.

fair enough, but doesn't mean we shouldn't try and tempt him once the club is in the champions league, i'm convinced the chance to make us champions of europe is a perfect match for his ego.

tonea2003 said:
m27 said:

I'd love to see him here but it aint happening.

IF we need a new manager in the Summer, we will need to look elsewhere.

Sam Eto's P45 said:
blueinsa said:
If a suitable replacement isn't available then stick. Thing is, if i was Bobby and was being undermined, i would walk. Then what?

-- Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:25 pm --

Said the same on another thread, his tactics show a fear that proves his tenure is not well, despite his assurance to the contrary.

Well if this is the case he appears to have all his eggs in a volatile basket called Mario.

He could be our Mark Robins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.