F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

blueinsa said:
levets said:
And that's why booing, singing bellamy songs, Singing you don't know what you're doing at Bob etc is pointless... as well as fucking ridiculous and embarrassing. I'm in China now, watched the game LIVE over here... City are big news everywhere! The commentators were laughing at the booing and general dissent in the stadium... people leaving 15 mins before the end... WTF?

I've waited a long time.... I can wait another season or two.. God willing!

I'm growing tired of the spoilt fucking brats who want it all now....

Myself and Dave have not once condoned the booing or chanting mate in our defence so not sure as to why you would comment on our posts with those views?

My post relates to the last line of Dave's post... nothing else! Dave knows me very well and knows my feelings on this issue... we don't always agree, but have a respect for each other... I stand by my post mate... wasn't having a go at either of you... but the spoilt brats?... 'don't know they're fucking born'

levets said:
blueinsa said:
Myself and Dave have not once condoned the booing or chanting mate in our defence so not sure as to why you would comment on our posts with those views?

My post relates to the last line of Dave's post... nothing else! Dave knows me very well and knows my feelings on this issue... we don't always agree, but have a respect for each other... I stand by my post mate... wasn't having a go at either of you... but the spoilt brats?... 'don't know they're fucking born'

Fair enough mate.

We need two strikers now.Adebayor is spent and we need replacements when Ballotei cant play.No use in slagging the manager off if he hasn,t got the player through suspension..Be fair please.

I couldn't believe it when I heard a small part off the South Stand were singing "Champions League we're having a laugh"
Then as they we're singing that the proper fans started singing "We love you City we do"
It's a fucking joke chanting that, we're 4th in the league 3 points behind 3rd place!
Lets get behind the team and manager!!

One thing Mancini really ought to be congratulated on which isn't really mentioned that often is that he's given pretty much everyone a chance since he arrived at City. When managers have this kind of money at their disposal and so much pressure on them to achieve instant success, it takes a lot of character to give less fashionable names like Kompany and Zabaleta a chance to prove their worth. Thanks to this we've seen Kompany develop into one of the best centre halves in the league and Zabaleta has eased into his role as a handy all round utility man brilliantly. It's all been pretty refreshing to see the likes of Boyata and Ibrahim being eased into the squad too. The likes have Jo have been given a chance and his decision to give the goalie shirt to Hart was a big call to make, but he made it and it's paying off.

With this is in mind, I find it pretty shocking that anyone could side with Bellamy on this one. Great player and I do respect the guy's single mindedness and determination, but unfortunately his position at City became untenable and it was his own fault. We all know Bellamy's history and the number of run ins he's had through the years. It shouldn't take a genius to work out who has the problem here. Yet some people still want to use it as more ammunition to fire at Mancini. At the end of the day, publicly encouraging an opposing manager to hit Mancini and his pally act with Redknapp after the Spurs match wasn't acceptable behaviour.

He's gone, get over it and get behind our manager. Any fan intent on forcing out the manager is also intent on wrecking the best chance this club has had of winning anything in a long long time. No new manager is going to bring instant success but he will bring another "bedding in" period during which we will win nothing.

geoff clipp said:
One thing Mancini really ought to be congratulated on which isn't really mentioned that often is that he's given pretty much everyone a chance since he arrived at City. When managers have this kind of money at their disposal and so much pressure on them to achieve instant success, it takes a lot of character to give less fashionable names like Kompany and Zabaleta a chance to prove their worth. Thanks to this we've seen Kompany develop into one of the best centre halves in the league and Zabaleta has eased into his role as a handy all round utility man brilliantly. It's all been pretty refreshing to see the likes of Boyata and Ibrahim being eased into the squad too. The likes have Jo have been given a chance and his decision to give the goalie shirt to Hart was a big call to make, but he made it and it's paying off.

With this is in mind, I find it pretty shocking that anyone could side with Bellamy on this one. Great player and I do respect the guy's single mindedness and determination, but unfortunately his position at City became untenable and it was his own fault. We all know Bellamy's history and the number of run ins he's had through the years. It shouldn't take a genius to work out who has the problem here. Yet some people still want to use it as more ammunition to fire at Mancini. At the end of the day, publicly encouraging an opposing manager to hit Mancini and his pally act with Redknapp after the Spurs match wasn't acceptable behaviour.

He's gone, get over it and get behind our manager. Any fan intent on forcing out the manager is also intent on wrecking the best chance this club has had of winning anything in a long long time. No new manager is going to bring instant success but he will bring another "bedding in" period during which we will win nothing.

Yes. I would also like to congratulate Mr Mancini on ensuring that our players always turn out for games in the correct strip. Thanks to this we've always been able to direct our passes to the right players. Imagine playing United and one of our players was wearing red?

Well done Mancini. You are the best chance this club has of success since Billy Meredith. Since Anna Connell in fact.

Prestwich_Blue said:
levets said:
I've waited a long time.... I can wait another season or two.. God willing! I'm growing tired of the spoilt fucking brats who want it all now....
I too have waited a long time but I don't want it all now. The odd goal would be nice however.

Yeah and if we had two "odd goals" one in each of the last two games, we`d be in 2nd place 2 points behind Chelsea.

That well sounds like a good reason to get rid of Mancini. NOT.

And in the last 3 games only Arsenal out of the top teams have taken more points. Just one though.

And we`re the only ones not to have conceded.

Didsbury Dave said:
geoff clipp said:

Yes. I would also like to congratulate Mr Mancini on ensuring that our players always turn out for games in the correct strip. Thanks to this we've always been able to direct our passes to the right players. Imagine playing United and one of our players was wearing red?

Well done Mancini. You are the best chance this club has of success since Billy Meredith. Since Anna Connell in fact.

Dave,in the event of Mancini getting peddled who would you like to see come in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.