F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

m27 said:
flb said:
Anyone for Moyes?

I'm going to say this out loud and I might well regret it...the thought doesn't disgust me as much as it once did.

Knows the Premiership inside out and the right age to be a long-term appointment.

I keep saying it, I'm with Mancini, but hypothetically, surely he has to be on the list?

I think hed be a good candidate to be honest

We dont need a shit load more "galactico signings" to be frank,just somebody who can get the best out of what weve got,his style of football aint that bad to be honest either.

hes a proven motivator,lets face it he made Lescott look good for fucks sake.

Didsbury Dave said:
m27 said:
I'm going to say this out loud and I might well regret it...the thought doesn't disgust me as much as it once did.

Knows the Premiership inside out and the right age to be a long-term appointment.

I keep saying it, I'm with Mancini, but hypothetically, surely he has to be on the list?

You'll get slaughtered by the usual suspects on here because he's ugly and feisty, m27. The ones who didnt want Bellamy and Rooney.

He can manage but he hasnt got the pedigree of winning things, for me.

Whilst every ounce of rationality in my head tells me Mancini is a liability, the appointment of his successor when it comes is a huge decision.

I think Moyes would be a gamble and our last two managers have been gambles. So using the above analogy, stick.

Agreed, stick!

Finish top 4 with CL football next season and the candidate list gets a whole lot stronger. Bobby can also walk with a full payout and his head held high.

flb said:
m27 said:

We dont need a shit load more "galactico signings" to be frank,just somebody who can get the best out of what weve got,his style of football aint that bad to be honest either.

I dont want that muppet anywhere near City.

Didsbury Dave said:
blueinsa said:
If push came to shove and Bobby went, do you think he would resign to save us from the pr/media disaster that a sacking would bring?

It would still be a feeding frenzy but to a much lesser extent and without sounding callous, his Fathers ill health is an opportunity to walk now.

Very interesting point. If he did resign then it would have to be with a full payoff. I'm sure Khaldoon/Mansour would be well happy with that.

But it brings us back to the issue at hand. Who's going to do the job? Who has the pedigree? Can we afford to take yet another gamble? Do we really want another 17 year old behind the wheels of our Ferrari?

I don't think The Sheikh wants that for a second.

And that's why booing, singing bellamy songs, Singing you don't know what you're doing at Bob etc is pointless... as well as fucking ridiculous and embarrassing. I'm in China now, watched the game LIVE over here... City are big news everywhere! The commentators were laughing at the booing and general dissent in the stadium... people leaving 15 mins before the end... WTF?

I've waited a long time.... I can wait another season or two.. God willing!

I'm growing tired of the spoilt fucking brats who want it all now....

bluefandk said:
flb said:

I dont want that muppet anywhere near City.

Just throwing a name into the ring to be honest fella because if Mancini wrongly gets peddled then there is a distinct lack of good candidates out there.

blueinsa said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You'll get slaughtered by the usual suspects on here because he's ugly and feisty, m27. The ones who didnt want Bellamy and Rooney.

He can manage but he hasnt got the pedigree of winning things, for me.

Whilst every ounce of rationality in my head tells me Mancini is a liability, the appointment of his successor when it comes is a huge decision.

I think Moyes would be a gamble and our last two managers have been gambles. So using the above analogy, stick.

Agreed, stick!

Finish top 4 with CL football next season and the candidate list gets a whole lot stronger. Bobby can also walk with a full payout and his head held high.

That's my take exactly. Surely he can get us 4th, despite his problems and shortcomings.

IT would be a travesty for this squad not to get in the top 4. A monumental cock up.

levets said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Very interesting point. If he did resign then it would have to be with a full payoff. I'm sure Khaldoon/Mansour would be well happy with that.

But it brings us back to the issue at hand. Who's going to do the job? Who has the pedigree? Can we afford to take yet another gamble? Do we really want another 17 year old behind the wheels of our Ferrari?

I don't think The Sheikh wants that for a second.

And that's why booing, singing bellamy songs, Singing you don't know what you're doing at Bob etc is pointless... as well as fucking ridiculous and embarrassing. I'm in China now, watched the game LIVE over here... City are big news everywhere! The commentators were laughing at the booing and general dissent in the stadium... people leaving 15 mins before the end... WTF?

I've waited a long time.... I can wait another season or two.. God willing!

I'm growing tired of the spoilt fucking brats who want it all now....

Myself and Dave have not once condoned the booing or chanting mate in our defence so not sure as to why you would comment on our posts with those views?

levets said:
... people leaving 15 mins before the end... WTF?

I was more alarmed that our manager appeared to give up before the end of the game and sat down glumly in his seat. Deeply worrying and not the first time it's happened.

Not read all the pages so I shall probably upset someone but hey ho here goes:

a) I cannot understand the Bellamy chant, much as I liked the guy he has gone ok
b) Can never understand anyone leaving before the end but that is their choice, I had laryngitis on Saturday but stayed to the end clapping instead of cheering
c) Wouldn't want Moyes anywhere near City, he is a different shade of blue. Leave him at Everton
d) Our Manager has a father who is seriously ill, he might have had a lot more on his mind on Saturday than a football match. I know that Shankly said it is 'more important than life and death' but many blues have talked in recent months about their own fathers and how they miss them and how they feel when they are sick, so why can't our manager be feeling upset?

*retires to the barricades with the helmet*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.